Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

4829819_orig.jpg

Can anybody confirm the legitimacy of this sticker? I bought this Blue Jeans promo single off of eBay and everything looks completely real besides this sticker, which differs from Dimitry's collection site... I don't know if they ran two different types of stickers for these things or what, because everything else is identical to other ones I have seen online.

MkWI4Ns.png

Um... :(

-Has Paradise Edition-

I love her and would have more of a collection but i never get around to getting the cool stuff quick enough :(

lH7Zs6V.gif      

of the vinyls all I need is:
Born to Die (Picture Disc)

Born to Die the Remix EP

Video Games the Remix EP

Video Games/ Blue Jeans Remix

Ride Promo card sleeve 

TZk1z.png

National Anthem and Summertime Sadness will be the death of me.

But holy SHIT The Singles box-set came in the mail and it's glorious. The packaging, the design...it's just so chic and lovely and a great collection piece. So right now I'm at:

- Born to Die (CD)

- Born to Die (Vinyl)

- Paradise (CD)

- Paradise (Vinyl)

- Born to Die Remix EP 7"

- Video Games picture disc 7"

- The Singles Box-Set (Video Games, Born to Die, Blue Velvet, Ride)

- The Paradise Edition Box-Set

Need some Blue Jeans stuff next probably.

4829819_orig.jpg

Can anybody confirm the legitimacy of this sticker? I bought this Blue Jeans promo single off of eBay and everything looks completely real besides this sticker, which differs from Dimitry's collection site... I don't know if they ran two different types of stickers for these things or what, because everything else is identical to other ones I have seen online.

The stickers are made from the radio press, not the label factory. So they can easily be different. Yours is legit ;)

I received today the digipack edition of Born To Die .. the canadian edition ( still sealed ) :P

6139385_orig.png

The stickers are made from the radio press, not the label factory. So they can easily be different. Yours is legit ;)

I received today the digipack edition of Born To Die .. the canadian edition ( still sealed ) :P

Thanks for the info! :)

MkWI4Ns.png

I never knew that there was a Born To Die digipack! Is there only a canadian version.

qqAZ3mU.png