Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

I just bought the dark paradise cd on amazon.com it is released 4 days later though but its easier rto buy

TZk1z.png

Someone remind me... what was it that had some special thing you could put your "Born to Die" vinyl single in?

Something like Paradise Edition Slipcase.

The radio mix of Dark Paradise is trash but I'll get the vinyl if they make it :derpna2:

Something like Paradise Edition Slipcase.

Was this something that came with the vinyl release of PE or the PE box set? And was it for the BTD single on vinyl or the BTD album on vinyl?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I used to be quite a collector and I'm sure to have spent quite a few thousands through the years on collecting all kinds of formats, releases and whatnot. But it doesn't really excite me anymore.

I have a billion collector editions of various albums and singles, tons of CDs and vinyls, but with Lana I really do only have the albums: Born to Die - Deluxe Edition (Vertigo Berlin) and Paradise - EP (Interscope/Polydor).

I've been thinking about buying the Paradise Edition vinyl-set which holds the Deluxe Edition of Born to Die, too, but it seems kind of pointless to me. Maybe I've just grown up. 

I used to be quite a collector and I'm sure to have spent quite a few thousands through the years on collecting all kinds of formats, releases and whatnot. But it doesn't really excite me anymore.

I have a billion collector editions of various albums and singles, tons of CDs and vinyls, but with Lana I really do only have the albums: Born to Die - Deluxe Edition (Vertigo Berlin) and Paradise - EP (Interscope/Polydor).

I've been thinking about buying the Paradise Edition vinyl-set which holds the Deluxe Edition of Born to Die, too, but it seems kind of pointless to me. Maybe I've just grown up. 

Growing up and growing out of a hobby are entirely different things. Plenty/all 'grown-ups' geek over something or other.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I have a billion collector editions of various albums and singles, tons of CDs and vinyls, but with Lana I really do only have the albums: Born to Die - Deluxe Edition (Vertigo Berlin) and Paradise - EP (Interscope/Polydor).

Who cares?.

Growing up and growing out of a hobby are entirely different things. Plenty/all 'grown-ups' geek over something or other.

I guess so, but every case is individual. And for me it was a process of growing up, not growing out of a hobby. Didn't intend to offend all the collectors out there. 

Who cares?.

Problem?  :wtfney:

You... You grow out of these things?

I really hope I don't, I always worry the novelty will ware off and maybe I was a bit of an idiot to start collecting flip flop keyrings but I've been collecting them since I was about 7 and it's still going so I think a vinyl collection will be something I'll love forever. I mean I can't imagine I'll ever grow out of Lana and I want to acheive something so I can see myself, 80 years old, still geeking over my collections.

I don't think you're growing up, I think you're becoming normal. :oprah2:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif