Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

Because I thought you could take it and would see the humor in it?

I don't find this particular instance very funny and I'm not sure why I should. No shits given about the album leaking but your wording condescended my decision-making and that ain't cute.

^where did you get so many things signed?

How did you get so much signed stuff? Like, seriously!  :shock:

Well I've met her a couple of times and she was happy to sign multiple things each time even though I didn't expect her to, she's a sweetheart. I wish I asked her to sign Numero but I pussied out and didn't wanna ask.

Well I've met her a couple of times and she was happy to sign multiple things each time even though I didn't expect her to, she's a sweetheart. I wish I asked her to sign Numero but I pussied out and didn't wanna ask.

Aw you're so lucky, having something signed makes it like 100000000000000X better. She's so sweet!

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I'm so mad I missed that National Anthem 7" while it was cheap. I literally had NO money though. Hopefully it'll be up somewhere cheap again soon.

I ordered mine, but it says "Not yet dispatched" and they haven't charged my account for it yet. I can bet anything that the order's going to be cancelled  :defeated:

MkWI4Ns.png

Aw that sucks :( I hope it works out!

I e-mailed Amazon and they said they couldn't release any further information, and that the vinyl was "scheduled to be dispatched between June 10 and June 13' and if it hasn't been dispatched by then, I have to e-mail them again. So I guess I'm stuck being clueless for a few days  :pft:

MkWI4Ns.png

I e-mailed Amazon and they said they couldn't release any further information, and that the vinyl was "scheduled to be dispatched between June 10 and June 13' and if it hasn't been dispatched by then, I have to e-mail them again. So I guess I'm stuck being clueless for a few days  :pft:

Well let me know how it works out!

H0bDaqU.gif

I assume this is the same boat I'm in, I had a similar status today.

I'm going to start selling my collection

:( Sorry to hear it. Maybe find some special ones to keep? What do you have? I'm interested in your Blue Jeans remix vinyl :yesnod:

Today I got the Paradise tourbook in the mail. Was surprised it was soft cover, but it makes more sense. It's still fucking beautiful.

wait why? Your collection is amazing!

Thank you <3 I spent so much money on it lol 

Oh no, why? What made you have a sudden change of heart? Things like this make me wonder if I should ever bother being hardcore collector in the first place.

It's definitely worth it to collect , I still love Lana 100 percent 

:( Sorry to hear it. Maybe find some special ones to keep? What do you have? I'm interested in your Blue Jeans remix vinyl :yesnod:

Today I got the Paradise tourbook in the mail. Was surprised it was soft cover, but it makes more sense. It's still fucking beautiful.

check 

and 

some stuff I felt i spent too much money on like the video gaames remix ep I paid $80 for it

Why? :(

I still love Lana, but I need to raise money so I can go to university and have enough money for books and stuff, I was relying on it being half off but I lost that so yeah :( i'm going to miss it so much

TZk1z.png