Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

I’m so sorry. I bet you must hate me rn. 

Not at all thank you so much for telling us :) If you happen to see UV boxsets hmu it's really the thing I crave the most and I've earned enough to be able to get it even for little not cheap but I don't know anything about this world and I don't want to get ripped off either. And I want a brand new one ofc

ZKcaooE.png

i really want paradise edition boxset but it is so expensive - could someone sell it to me/tell me where to buy one for a reasonable price? :oprah3: thanks

Literally just keep looking on discogs, I got mine for a reasonable price because it had two videos dvds and no remixes cd (which I don't even want)

FzytWEW.png

is the UV boxset rare now?? i wanted to buy another one because mine is missing the posters, but i don't want to pay an absurd amount for it, like the paradise box set  :(  :toofunny:

It’s not rare. You could probably find it even cheaper but here you go https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Music/Ultraviolence-Deluxe-Boxset/3CAO05NM000

i got some bills 2 pay so finally following through with selling some releases i was planning to sell weeks ago

Born to Die: The Paradise Edition - Limited 7" Boxset (Brand New / Sealed / Mint AF, lit tho I doubt it's possible to find one in a better condition, this basically arrived in the shipping box and has practically stayed in it since the delivery day lmao) - 130GBP

Born to Die Record Day Limited 12" Picture Disc, Never Used (Can you say mint about something that came in a slip case? lol, it doesn't come 'sealed' just in one of those sleeves but i've never taken it out so technically it's mint) - 42GBP 

Born to Die: The Paradise Edition 12" Vinyl (It was the one from the official store that has TPE on vinyl in a bigger box that leaves a space for your other BTD album vinyl to make it like... ~a set) - 15GBP

Hit me up a message if you're interested in anything!

(sry i didn't know if it was appropriate to post in here but like.... i didn't wanna make a thread just solely for the above lmao)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

OMG you guise I just had to share my excitement...I always buy myself something Lana-related for Christmas and this year I sprung for the Paradise box set. Boy it was a lot of coins but I am shaking in anticipation.

Also, wanted to share these awesome Lana pouches I got from an Etsy store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoversOnWax

I adore these, here's a pic of the front and back, the MTWBT one is humongous

pouches%20front.jpg

pouches%20back.jpg

OMG you guise I just had to share my excitement...I always buy myself something Lana-related for Christmas and this year I sprung for the Paradise box set. Boy it was a lot of coins but I am shaking in anticipation.

Also, wanted to share these awesome Lana pouches I got from an Etsy store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoversOnWax

pouches%20front.jpg

pouches%20back.jpg

i want the MTWBT bag, but they don't ship it to my country :rip:

image.png

pouches%20front.jpg

pouches%20back.jpg

these are so cute! i wish i trusted Etsy but i ordered some Lana stuff before and it was never sent even though i sent countless messages to the seller. -_-

~INSTA1.gif

I received my package from @HarlemThorne <333

CydGzSEXgAE7Quv.jpg

14597441_1724411694542524_81091287356780

Thank you so much btw it was the best wrapped package I'ever ever received :oprah:

Still waiting for the Madame 2k14 I got as well :lolliney: Now I only need Clash, Complex, Madame 2013, Fashion, Audio Technology, Para boxset and I'll be pretty much satisfied lol

ZKcaooE.png

CydGzSEXgAE7Quv.jpg

Thank you so much btw it was the best wrapped package I'ever ever received :oprah:

Still waiting for the Madame 2k14 I got as well :lolliney: Now I only need Clash, Complex, Madame 2013, Fashion, Audio Technology, Para boxset and I'll be pretty much satisfied lol

omfg the top photo i can't queen

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

CydGzSEXgAE7Quv.jpg

lol the first photo is fantastic! and i'm super jealous <3

~INSTA1.gif

Ive got

• Born To Die: Paradise Edition on CD
  • Ultraviolence Vinyl
  • Honeymoon Vinyl 

I listen to the CD all the time, but only listened to the records a few times on my boyfriends record player cause mine is shit and needs a new needle before it wrecks my records. 

Funny story with the CD though. I actually just wanted the normal BTD cd, because at the time (back in 2012) i hadnt listened to the Paradise songs much, and liked the BTD album cover better. But when it came in the mail I opened it and was really diassapointed. But then I realised it still had the original BTD songs + the paradise ones and Im SOOOO glad I got the paradise edition by accident as i like it even more than BTD now <3