Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

BTD Standard Vinyl & CD 

BTD Deluxe CD 

UV Standard CD (Got it last week from a mate who became bored with Lana)

UV Boxset  

LDR Autograph

Clash & Rolling Stone Magazine

The Great Gatsby Soundtrack

HM CD & Vinyl

HM Boxset

The Weeknd Starboy & Beauty Behind The Madness 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I ordered the UO exclusive Ultraviolence edition today  :flutter:

I initially wanted to buy Honeymoon too, but they smh don't ship it to my country :deadbanana:what kind of logic is this

Did you buy it at urbanoutfitters.com or somewhere else? Cause I've been wanting to get it for quite some time, but $ 30 for shipping is ridiculous. :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Did you buy it at urbanoutfitters.com or somewhere else? Cause I've been wanting to get it for quite some time, but $ 30 for shipping is ridiculous. :toofunny:

Yeah, UO. The shipping is completely overpriced, but I've wanted to buy the vinyl for quite some time…  it really annoyed me tho that I couldnt order Honeymoon as well

image.png

Yeah, UO. The shipping is completely overpriced, but I've wanted to buy the vinyl for quite some time…  it really annoyed me tho that I couldnt order Honeymoon as well

Well that's weird, why would they allow you to order Ultraviolence, but not Honeymoon?

A friend of mine might go to America for a few weeks later this year, so if he does, I'm just going to beg him to buy me a copy of Ultraviolence from UO. Otherwise I'll probably have to accept the overpriced shipping. :tsk:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I ordered the UO exclusive Ultraviolence edition today :flutter:

I initially wanted to buy Honeymoon too, but they smh don't ship it to my country :deadbanana:what kind of logic is this

I've always avoided UO editions. I would always prefer the original covers. Although the fact that they're hard for you foreigners to get kind of makes me want to have them.

I've always avoided UO editions. I would always prefer the original covers. Although the fact that they're hard for you foreigners to get kind of makes me want to have them.

I like the standard covers more, it's just for collecting purposes

image.png

I prefer the original cover for Ultraviolence, but I love the UO-exclusive edition too, especially the back.

Screen%20Shot%202014-05-28%20at%2011.51.

As for Honeymoon, I prefer the UO edition over the original, although neither of them look particularly good. :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Does anyone has Clash magazine for sale? i want it so bad

Fücking Tiarnan fücking scammed me over this shït... Fück him... It's on ebay but around 100 dollars and I want it since 2y so you're gonna have competition sister :lolliney:

ZKcaooE.png

Fücking Tiarnan fücking scammed me over this shït... Fück him... It's on ebay but around 100 dollars and I want it since 2y so you're gonna have competition sister :lolliney:

The new LanaBoards owner would never! :yesnod:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Empress of mags :icant: I found a link to the pants Lana wore at the first Grand Journal in 2011, it's sold out but I thought of you :creep:

DM the link, I guarantee I'll find them somewhere (even though I don't wear pants, I'll make them the first pair I own) :brows:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I ACTUALLY SAW IT ON EBAY IT WAS 100 DOLLARS PLUS SHIPPING CAN YOU IMAGINE!! UGH

why did you tell me that now i'll keep looking for it all night long  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

:smile3: