Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

But Lana's has a white banner though, so not exactly the same one

But of the same production line of the jackets. This one in either variation is suuuper hard to find. But the backing/patches/release is the same, which a LOT of people don't seem to get. That's the only difference. Also, the sizing too. It's TINY on me and I'm a medium, the jackets XL. Idk what size pit crews tend to be but this is tiny af

There's also a rare white logo with black trim but that's hard to find too. I think I prefer the black, just because I can wear it with more

But of the same production line of the jackets. This one in either variation is suuuper hard to find. But the backing/patches/release is the same, which a LOT of people don't seem to get. That's the only difference. Also, the sizing too. It's TINY on me and I'm a medium, the jackets XL. Idk what size pit crews tend to be but this is tiny af

I have the exact same one with white banner and I have to agree that it's TINY. I'm a XS and I have it in XL and if it were just a tiny bit smaller it wouldn't fit  :O

I have the exact same one with white banner and I have to agree that it's TINY. I'm a XS and I have it in XL and if it were just a tiny bit smaller it wouldn't fit :O

Yeah, I was expecting a lot of bag like how lana's has. Her size has to be like a 3XL or something to look the way it does.

Can't post my photos cause I'm on mobile but here's the eBay listing ;) has the exact patches/details/etc.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172609865541

baby its not the exact one

when you quoted my reply i thought you snatched the same lana wore

but wth it's totally different with this black banner

btw it looks so freaking cool! enjoy wearing it xo

:smile3:

baby its not the exact one

when you quoted my reply i thought you snatched the same lana wore

but wth it's totally different with this black banner

btw it looks so freaking cool! enjoy wearing it xo

But it's that production line collection, they only have slight differences to the strip depending on the variation but it's the same jacket/time period/advertisements and patches. I can live with that cause it's cute af with a lil black

oh I also own this shirt and wear it downtown sometimes lol (I roll the sleeves up so it looks trendier   :hooker:) it's not official merch but I always get compliments on it  :D

il_570xN.1058350556_btad.jpg

I've always wanted the BTD version of that shirt

I forgot, has anyone ever coped audiotechnology irl? It's my number one fucking grail and it's almost as impossible to buy as Lana herself

what? you mean the magazine? i think ive seen it on twitter

i already own that one

srry but i didnt get it whats the difference

bc the lil vinyls that you post are exactly the same vinyls in the singles box

did you buy them twice?

what? you mean the magazine? i think ive seen it on twitter

srry but i didnt get it whats the difference

bc the lil vinyls that you post are exactly the same vinyls in the singles box

did you buy them twice?

No, the vinyls in the singles boxset are black and not picture discs. And National Anthem anf Blue Jeans (not as a stand-alone at least) are not in the boxset

image.png

No, the vinyls in the singles boxset are black and not picture discs. And National Anthem anf Blue Jeans (not as a stand-alone at least) are not in the boxset

omg i have the singles box and i just noticed the difference wtf im so dumb haha thanks! xo