kingadam

Lana Del Rey Cancels Performance on David Letterman Show

Since UV will be on the Radio tomorrow, it would be very possible that she plays the song on Letterman. Maybe she does West coast and Ultraviolence, and one gets aired and the other one is put on YT :pray2:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't get why y'all are worried about album sales. BTD still did great and the songs had relatively positive reviews. Both WC and SOC received critical acclaim, she'll be fine!

maybe they are updating her name because they did put "ray" and not "rey" lol :(

Okay, so I didn't ace my web design exam, but I'm preeeetty you don't have to remove a name to correct it. 

Since UV will be on the Radio tomorrow, it would be very possible that she plays the song on Letterman. Maybe she does West coast and Ultraviolence, and one gets aired and the other one is put on YT :pray2:

Wait, what did I miss?

She says she's a shy performer but takes refuge in the love her fans show her at her shows, I don't blame her for cancelling tbh! I bet she was so nervous, like it's clear she takes the critical opinions to heart so it may be best for her happiness not to risk a cruel backlash again?

That being said, I am sad she won't be appearing, I was really looking forward to it :(

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg