lanasgirl

Lana Del Rey gets interviewed by Laura Leishman at Versailles

2011-2012-2013-2014.

2014 - 2011 = 3 years

Less actually. It hasn't even been three years since her secret warm-up show at Grasslands on Sept. 14, 2011. Her last known performance before that was with Mando Diao for their MTV Unplugged concert almost a year before that. But if she's gonna count that, why not also include her four years (at least) of performances leading up to that?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

2014 - 2011 = 3 years

Less actually. It hasn't even been three years since her secret warm-up show at Grasslands on Sept. 14, 2011. Her last known performance before that was with Mando Diao for their MTV Unplugged concert almost a year before that. But if she's gonna count that, why not also include her four years (at least) of performances leading up to that?

she did shows on all of those years i posted tho, and i think that was what she meant.

That's not the full interview, she repeats several times during that the full interview comes out when the album is released (~1:35 for those that speak French).

oh yeah, you're right. I just skipped the french parts

Wow she explains the WC video

The reality was the beach, but the dream was the car

Interesting....

She likes older men because she likes the idea of a caring, giving, older figure in her life. That's sweet.

I loved when they talked about TIWMUG :flutter:

It's interesting they focused on the meaning of the chorus scenes (driving at night), and it was different than what I expected. But jeeez, the stuff they left out of the discussion (the fire scene, the drug references in the beginning, Bradley's death?) sort of makes me think LDR wants to keep it undetermined as to what West Coast is about. If I were to rationalize it, I'd say LDR doesn't want to restrict our "free will" about how to interpret the video, but I really don't know.