TIARNZUS

"Ultraviolence" to premier tomorrow on BBC Radio 1 with Zane Lowe!

I think I she sounded so  much more passionate and genuine in the live version especially with the line ' I would do anything for you'  that realness is what made it so haunting  for me - but this version is still beautiful

The opening instrumental reminds me of Summertime Sadness, and though the lyrics aren't her best, they go well with the instrumental. The chorus and talking part are the best in my opinion. I love it.

I think I she sounded so  much more passionate and genuine in the live version especially with the line ' I would do anything for you'  that realness is what made it so haunting  for me - but this version is still beautiful

The DN line is questionable awful, but it's a very pretty song. Not the one I think I'll have on repeat the most, but the harmonizing, bridge and piano are highlights.

I think most of Lana's songs have a way of allowing you to project onto them, but this isn't one of those songs. The lyrics are obviously very personal, but also awkward and sort of tonally uneven. I haven't decided wether I think that's a good thing or not. I can't figure out wether she misses this relationship and is mourning it, or regrets it, or is still in it. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

Guest Dot

I like the studio version of UV, except for that weird artificial sounding piano. I still think it's really good, though... The live version is better obviously, but the album version is enjoyable too!

One more song to add to the catalogue: live versions better than the studio version.

I honestly love Shades of Cool and West Coast and I don't see any problems with the production of these tracks, but now with Ultraviolence I can understand the comments about the production in general. I don't understand any of the process of recording an album or whatever, but the song sounds a little amateur, bad mixed? 

UV has such an epic feeling but it felt like I expected the whole song to bring that "WHOW" moment, that EPIC moment but it just failed.

what? :oic:

''destroyed'' in comparison with the live version which is so gorgeous...

You guys are dipshit lmao This song is so fucking good , bitches. Now shut ur fat faces

LOL. You don't need to be so agressive and vulgar my dear. This song is really better in live, it's a fact.

So close your fucking stupid cunt's mouth and go suck some monkeys dick.

Regards. 

LOL. You don't need to be so agressive and vulgar my dear. This song is really better in live, it's a fact.

Regards.

It's not a fact, it's just your fucking opinion!

Regards. 

shut up you little fucker

Regards. 

:omfg: these posts are what i live for tbh 

are you even a fan or a little monster tho? I only see 6 posts :stareney:

ljZXOe0.jpg

Guys! I pre-ordered the album on iTunes (US) a few days ago and I got Shades of Cool the minute it got released. I was just trying to download Ultraviolence since I already pre-ordered it but it looks like I am unable to for some reason. When I hover over the song, it says "Pre-ordered" and I can listen to the preview but I don't see any options for downloading it! Can anyone help? 

Bm2AvMo.gif