TIARNZUS

"Ultraviolence" to premier tomorrow on BBC Radio 1 with Zane Lowe!

I adore the live version~and this also gave me chills (the speaking part in the bridge..holy shit) but they always seem to drown out her voice with overpowering instrumentals and it's a real shame :(

I really like this song, but the live version she did had this one note in the beginning when she sang "Jim brought me baaack", the live version she sang "back" in a really melodic way, and the recorded version it's sung differently. That was one of my favorite lines from the live song, it just sounded so good. Hope that made sense

Yes, I think the same way. There is so much passion in the live version.

American.png

you are literally being so negative like you said you didn't like it and we got it the first time. no need to keep reminding people about how much you hate it.

He never said he didn't like it? He said the lyrics were weak and that's true imo

There's people who didn't like the song and there's people like me who think it's the weakest so far, get over it

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I really don't understand why people are including Brooklyn Baby in their comparisons, some even going so far as to name it their favorite song. We have a 30 second snippet of a nearly 6 minute song. I think it's a little too early to say it's the best song.

I love it but... Right after the spoken word part when the chorus comes back in is not only anti-climactic but frankly mixed AWFULLY, it sounds like a mistake hhhnnnngggg :(

Not liking her latest music doesn't make anyone a bandwagoner... Some people are fans for her BTD-styled music (aka pop), which is totally fine. UV being rock-orientated doesn't make it "better" music... lol. The lyrics are def not stronger than BTD's imo. No need to label anyone who isn't feeling this era a bandwagoner

He never said he didn't like it? He said the lyrics were weak and that's true imo

There's people who didn't like the song, get over it

he's literally made so many negative posts in this thread and in the statuses and it gets annoying. even if i despised the song, it really is irritating and that's all i was saying. there's no reason to be repeatedly negative like jfc

boring, not single-worthy, i don't think anyone could relate to lyrics like 'jim hit me so i love him'

Maybe not the name specifically, but the scenario yes. In fact, I think Rihanna says hi.

MkWI4Ns.png

nahhh...

I accepted that cover.

I accepted that Haynie won't be on album.

I accepted that we won't have greatly produced vocals.

Now I have to accept this messy production with added drums in chorus what are out of tempo and everything...

As I see this album is full of acceptance...

Honesty, this is one more great song what is destroyed...

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Lyrics are a hit and miss (heh) sometimes, the "DN" line bugs me because it's just the least sexy nickname ever. "Yo, DN, get over here, open up a beer!" "Fuck me hard, DN!"

I think it's a little muddy but that might be because of the Vevo quality, I love the vocal production, love the bridge, wish it had more time to breathe in between each verse/chorus/section. Besides that, I'm lovin it.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png