TIARNZUS

"Ultraviolence" to premier tomorrow on BBC Radio 1 with Zane Lowe!

I know people have been complaining about the vocal mixing on this album thus far. I was actually fine with West Coast and Shades of Cool though. But this? These vocals, man... they just sound messy to me. :uh:

2dt29zc.jpg

''destroyed'' in comparison with the live version which is so gorgeous...

LOL. You don't need to be so agressive and vulgar my dear. This song is really better in live, it's a fact.

So close your fucking stupid cunt's mouth and go suck some monkeys dick.

Regards. 

shut up you little fucker

:omfg: these posts are what i live for tbh 

are you even a fan or a little monster tho? I only see 6 posts :stareney:

Alright y'all, I suggest you toddle back to your happy place and calm the fuck down - either that or hoist up your maturity pants, suck it up, and act like the civilized people we all pretend to be. This isn't the end of life as we know it.

qpgosw.jpg

You guys are dipshit lmao This song is so fucking good , bitches. Now shut ur fat faces

So close your fucking stupid cunt's mouth and go suck some monkeys dick.

:icant2:  :bye2:

I know people have been complaining about the vocal mixing on this album thus far. I was actually fine with West Coast and Shades of Cool though. But this? These vocals, man... they just sound messy to me. :uh:

I personally really like it, although I'm not sure why. I guess I just like the way it makes the songs seem more natural and like rough cuts than finished, overproduced pieces.

qpgosw.jpg

I am disgusted with some of the 'fans' on here. That they feel so superior for loving every single piece of music Lana creates, they sycophantically accpet everything as perfection and abusively dismiss others criticism like trolls. It must be age or intellectual under development.

My opinion on Lanas latest is that so far I am underwhelmed and nothing is matching BTD era. I am a Lana fan, not a Lizzy Grant fan. The styles are very different. This does not make me a hanger on or less of a fan. BTd is my favourite album of the last decade. Perfection. I am withholding judgement until the album is out in full as sometimes music is better as a whole, not heard as 1 track. Fingers crossed.

As for those who don't like it when people have a different opinion; grow up and get over it.

No judging please! :)

After West Coast and Shades Of Cool, and the live version of Ultraviolence I was expecting a ''better'' version, although It was not THAT best, although I fuckin' love the melody. It is like a vibe... When I listened to West coast, it felt like I could be high without being high. On Shades Of Cool, I felt and impact. In Ultraviolence I feel again the high on the song. Just listen carefully and feel the vibe, maybe this will make you not so ''harsh'' on the view of the song. 

About the lyric, it is so much fun she uses Deadly nightshade and Poison ivy which I have on my herbanary. She knows a lot about something poetic, and this can prove it too. 

I just don't get why she fucused so much on Jim on this song. why always jim? anyone knows or thinks knows a reason? 

In broklyn baby we might have something about barrie, which is interesting, but she got a ''i love you forever'' on ultraviolence. so who does she love? jim or barrie? got my question? Let's see! 

xo Team Lana

Also I believe we say ''live version is better'' because most of you (i hope) like me , have been listening to the live version for a week or so, so we expected more!

tumblr_n7bs9s7hQR1qg8dzlo4_r1_250.gif

:omfg: these posts are what i live for tbh 

are you even a fan or a little monster tho? I only see 6 posts :stareney:

I'm the biggest fan you would find on the internet... And of course, I'm not a ''little monster'' (because I'm clever so it's incompatible  :oic2:).

:creepna:

:judgingu: (why this pseudo? Poor sexually impotent...  :lanahairflip: )

It's not a fact, it's just your fucking opinion!

:pft:  Not mine only darling.  :judgingu2:

I'm the biggest fan you would find on the internet... And of course, I'm not a ''little monster'' (because I'm clever so it's incompatible  :oic2:).

:creepna:

:judgingu: (why this pseudo? Poor sexually impotent...  :lanahairflip: )

:pft:  Not mine only darling.  :judgingu2:

You're chaircoca in a different acc? :O

I fucking love you dude 

ljZXOe0.jpg