TIARNZUS

"Ultraviolence" to premier tomorrow on BBC Radio 1 with Zane Lowe!

I hope so, but I've noticed that every Ultraviolence song that gets released rockets to the top of the iTunes charts for the first 2-3 days and then slowly fades away : / That being said, I really like the song! It was a bit underwhelming at first because I already listened to the live version of it and I think that it might be better, but after listening to the studio version a few times, it grew on me. Her voice in the verses is GORGEOUS in my opinion. I like the lyrics, too. It's not my favorite song so far, but it's good enough.

It's because most of them are preorder sales. That's not bad tho because it means album sales are going great! 

The song is simply majestic, sad and melancholic. Lana at her best. The words are there to enhance the feelings that the music gives (there's no point to over-analyse the lyrics). I can't with the virgin teens lanalyzing this song in this thread

WHY is this not on the UK iTunes?! Every new song seems to premiere on a UK radio station and then get released several weeks later, great marketing strategy!!!

Edit: As of now, it is available but not if you've preordered the deluxe edition of the album, WTF?!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Guest Dot

#1 and a lot of people don't like it  :emma:

Watch UV become her new "Summertime Sadness".

WHY is this not on the UK iTunes?! Every new song seems to premiere on a UK radio station and then get released several weeks later, great marketing strategy!!!

Edit: As of now, it is available but not if you've preordered the deluxe edition of the album, WTF?!

Try downloading it from your music library vs the iTunes Store.

party.gif?w=1100

Try downloading it from your music library vs the iTunes Store.

Has that worked for you? It doesn't for me :/ I know it will probably become available in like 10 minutes and this is just a glitch but I want it NOW dammit! Considering potentially paying another 99p for it from the standard version, although that is just messed up, typical iTunes!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Has that worked for you? It doesn't for me :/ I know it will probably become available in like 10 minutes and this is just a glitch but I want it NOW dammit! Considering potentially paying another 99p for it from the standard version, although that is just messed up, typical iTunes!

That's how I got it. But I'm in the US. Not sure if it's a UK thing.

party.gif?w=1100

Dark, rock, syncopated, evocative and liberating.

You all have to deal with the fact that the big strings and the pumped vocals are 2012, this is the new Lana's aesthetic.

It's ridiculous from you to spend time by telling that it's different and finding negative things to say.

If you don't like those new songs so keep listening the other, thanks internet we all have 150+ songs from her.

Dark, rock, syncopated, evocative and liberating.

You all have to deal with the fact that the big strings and the pumped vocals are 2012, this is the new Lana's aesthetic.

It's ridiculous from you to spend time by telling that it's different and finding negative things to say.

If you don't like those new songs so keep listening the other, thanks internet we all have 150+ songs from her.

I agree, but the disappointment is noisy. Deal with it.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg