GuilhermeLewer

ULTRAVIOLENCE: ALBUM PREVIEW!

Do you think it will be more difficult to get the demos from this era?  It'll be interesting to hear the versions of these songs done before DA's sessions.  Something tells me things are more tight-lipped with the demos from that time though.

u6pq4c9.gif

Do you think it will be more difficult to get the demos from this era?  It'll be interesting to hear the versions of these songs done before DA's sessions.  Something tells me things are more tight-lipped with the demos from that time though.

According to that lanashadesofcool tumblr we will, but who knows?

Old Money is perfection from the sounds of it, and I can't wait to hear how the two different snippets we have will match up with one another, particularly for PWYC and MPG. FMWUTTP sounds amazing now too, a bit faster than the other songs which I LOVE.

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

The chorus of Cruel World isn't as chaotic as I expected but maybe it builds to something even bigger after that - it's a six minute song after all. (Maybe it even isn't the chorus)

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif