GuilhermeLewer

ULTRAVIOLENCE: ALBUM PREVIEW!

Yeah, she puts all her heart in it, and the instrumental is perfect

Is that song on the album because she prefers to be seen as the other woman though?

I was wondering, because, well, Ride monlouge :creep:

Is that song on the album because she prefers to be seen as the other woman though?

I was wondering, because, well, Ride monlouge :creep:

Yeah me too. I still don't know for Nina Simone tho. I don't think that Lana is the other woman anymore tbh, she had a 7 years long relationship and stuff, but maybe she was at one point.

For the Ride monologue, I thought that "the other woman" was more about the girl that her family/friends/herself didn't want her to become, like another version of herself, you know

Nice job on the album colouring, but oddly.....i see it in colour, and the feel and mood of the black and white version just seems lost now. It actually works much better in b&w, kinda hard to think so many people hated it when we first saw it, now that i have heard the album the b&w cover feels so much more appropriate.

Nice job on the album colouring, but oddly.....i see it in colour, and the feel and mood of the black and white version just seems lost now. It actually works much better in b&w, kinda hard to think so many people hated it when we first saw it, now that i have heard the album the b&w cover feels so much more appropriate.

It wasn't me. I found that pic on a Lana fansite and thought it's beautiful and wanted to share it ...

I downloaded the album from leakedultraviolence. I have a feeling Florida Kilos will get somewhere on the popular charts, the music is probably the most pop-like song on the album and it talks about topics that are popular. I think this will get somewhere.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif