GuilhermeLewer

ULTRAVIOLENCE: ALBUM PREVIEW!

Ugh I'm trying to #riseabove the snippet life and you tell me Old Money is Methamphetamines?!?!?!

Old Money's got the best snippet, the snippets are really short and are only the verses so it's enough to get you wanting more without spoiling too much, listen to themmmmm.

Also it's just the same melody and it's not even /her/ melody.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

The thing a lot of the tracks are lacking are a bold instrumental backing (I mean the music). They all sound like ballads. What happened to the cinematic sounds? Was that just the Born To Die era thing? I don't know, I think a strong backing music is vital for songs, regardless the genre.

define strong? Honestly i think "strong" instrumentals would take away from the album. If all of lana's songs were like BTD they'd become very boring and fans would become uninterested. I love this fresh new sound. 

Huh. Methamphetamines was registered?

I'm not sure whether it's publicly registered anywhere, but it's definitely older, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's paperwork on it somewhere listing her as Lizzy Grant. That's why I'm not surprised to see it listed this way now that she's borrowing from it.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I love Florida Kilos soo freaking much already.... like please it's the one I want. lol

I wont lie and say that I'm not a little apprehensive. Everything sounds slow(except FK) But I dont judge until I get the album. Even though slow gets boring sometimes and they all sound sorta slow, I'm sure I'll love the songs because I love Lana's voice.

i think they'll all be slow then fast, like SOC or WC or BBY

it's weird bc when BB leaked, i thought that it was one of lana's best songs, but now it feels like one of the weakest tracks on the record lol

Hopefully they redone it, I mean they already took out these cheap drum beats, so we can hope for more changes, the song itself is good.

I'm already in love with her cover of "The Other Woman", I love this song so much and she does it so perfectly  :icant:

Just a few things:

The Old Money snippet is really givin' it to me :smokes4:

The beat on Florida Kilos is amazing... :candy:

Fucked My Way Up To The Top is probably going to be one of my favorites :rock:

everything is so slow :/ i don't understand why she is going in this direction when her best songs are upbeat. could have thrown a couple in there to break up the monotony at least. maybe some will have tempo changes. 

but i'm not giving up hope yet bcos i really wasn't into the brooklyn baby snippet and the full song is just  :cumming:

let me be who i'm meant to be

everything is so slow :/ i don't understand why she is going in this direction when her best songs are upbeat. could have thrown a couple in there to break up the monotony at least. maybe some will have tempo changes.

Judging by the West Coast tempo change, I think there will be at least a few more.

I'm already in love with her cover of "The Other Woman", I love this song so much and she does it so perfectly  :icant:

I like that oldschool radio effect on her voice like in Hollywood's Dead, it's really interesting

Not listening to the original though, so it will be like a new Lana song when it comes out :creepna:

(also, does anyone else get Cola teas from FMWTTP? It really reminds me of that song)