Sign in to follow this  
Bae

Guess the Lana song

Gods and monsters

What Lana song was originally titled ''The ocean'' but then got a new name? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Kill Kill

Which song uses Cher Believe style auto tune

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

On 5/10/2018 at 6:27 PM, Serene Queen said:

Kill Kill

Which song uses Cher Believe style auto tune

Go-go dancer? I'm actually taking my chances at this one but I'm kind of surprised no-one's answered yet!

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

9 minutes ago, Hallo Heaven said:

Go-go dancer? I'm actually taking my chances at this one but I'm kind of surprised no-one's answered yet!

Damn, this was a fun thread, I guess I killed it haha...actually, I was thinking Birds of a Feather!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

28 minutes ago, Serene Queen said:

Damn, this was a fun thread, I guess I killed it haha...actually, I was thinking Birds of a Feather!

Right! You should totally start a new one and hopefully this time someone will be better at guessing lol.

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

i feel like people always want to get it right but if this is revived can we just not get it right and feel free to give ridiculous things to guess from like the energy or smells a track has to you or some random thing like that also i love @Dragon's genius inimitable mind and idea it's gorgeous

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i feel like people always want to get it right but if this is revived can we just not get it right and feel free to give ridiculous things to guess from like the energy or smells a track has to you or some random thing like that also i love @Dragon's genius inimitable mind and idea it's gorgeous

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i know rite to just pass some time? And mm nope wasnt my idea, we do have a thread w it bc I remember posting a pic of like oranges for a salvatore song tip. It’s fun. Gl gl

UV/Honeymoon