TRENCH

Lana Hispanic Fans

HISPANIC ISN'T A RACE OR A NATIONALITY # This spanic/ hispanic issue drives me crazyyyyyy LOL

South Americans are not Hispaniccccccccccccc they are Uruguaios, Argentinos, Chilenos, Colombianos.......Peruanos...etc

If South Americans are Hispanic, what should we the Brazilians, Portugueses, Angolans call ourselves? The Portuguenishes?

HISPANIC ISN'T A RACE OR A NATIONALITY # This spanic/ hispanic issue drives me crazyyyyyy LOL

South Americans are not Hispaniccccccccccccc they are Uruguaios, Argentinos, Chilenos, Colombianos.......Peruanos...etc

If South Americans are Hispanic, what should we the Brazilians, Portugueses, Angolans call ourselves? The Portuguenishes?

glgcDdT.gif

If South Americans are Hispanic, what should we the Brazilians, Portugueses, Angolans call ourselves? The Portuguenishes?

If South Americans are Hispanic, what should we the Brazilians, Portugueses, Angolans call ourselves? The Portuguenishes?

Hispanic = people who speak spanish

Brazilians are Latinamericans, like the entire continent except Canada and USA.

Everyone on America is american.

Whats the big deal? :P

Hola :hooker:

Hispanic = people who speak spanish

Brazilians are Latinamericans, like the entire continent except Canada and USA.

Everyone on America is american.

Whats the big deal? :P

Hola :hooker:

Hispanic =/= from Spanish

by the way did you buy your map in a wholesale or took online Geography lessons? Its kind of missing Central America ( Belize, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua and El Salvador) and calling Brazilians Latin Americans and Argentinians Hispanic's is hilarious.

By the way no, Hispanic is a term connoted by US and is not only addressing Language. They don't call people from Spain "Hispanic" do they? Europeans is what they are. Is to address entire cultures/countries which are different in so many aspects from each other as a single package in a very diminutive way. They started to call mexicans like that and now for some reason extended to every south/central American country. In my maps and classes we never addressed our continent as "Hispanic" which I assume is right because they are not Hispanic.

glgcDdT.gif

All the countries in Central America are North American...

Not really,  America considers Central America a sub division of North America  which connects North America to South America. As far as I know by maps that are actually governmental and not Wiky Central America is a sub division of the Americas continent like South and North America. 

ps: Creo que yo debería hablar en español y no en Inglés acá

glgcDdT.gif

Hispanic =/= from Spanish

by the way did you buy your map in a wholesale or took online Geography lessons? Its kind of missing Central America ( Belize, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua and El Salvador) and calling Brazilians Latin Americans and Argentinians Hispanic's is hilarious.

By the way no, Hispanic is a term connoted by US and is not only addressing Language. They don't call people from Spain "Hispanic" do they? Europeans is what they are. Is to address entire cultures/countries which are different in so many aspects from each other as a single package in a very diminutive way. They started to call mexicans like that and now for some reason extended to every south/central American country. In my maps and classes we never addressed our continent as "Hispanic" which I assume is right because they are not Hispanic.

Erróneamente o no, "hispanic" es el término que en el inglés se le asigna a quienes hablan español en general. Estamos en un foro en inglés, es el término más entendible que se puede usar para reunir a todos los fans de Lana que hablen español.

Pero bueno, no voy a discutir algo que ya sé. El término correcto sería "habla hispana", pero vamos a mi poco me afecta como se llame el tema, creo que todos entendemos a que se refiere.

:stareney2:

I think as a general rule, people should be able to identify however they see fit. Perceptual regions are funny that way :ohno:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…