Venice Jesus Whore

Which songs off Ultraviolence deserve a music video the most?

Which songs off Ultraviolence deserve a music video the most?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which songs off Ultraviolence deserve a music video the most?

• Cruel World
    • Brooklyn Baby
    • Sad Girl
    • Pretty When You Cry
    • Money Power Glory
    • Fucked My Way Up To The Top
    • Old Money
    • The Other Woman
    • Black Beauty
    • Guns & Roses
    • Florida Kilos

Brooklyn Baby, Flipside, Florida Kilos, and Cruel World would be good choices ,
Interscope and Lana are obv over this era, so my guess is possibly another lackluster digital single with no promo, a questionable music video, random remixes posted to SoundCloud.

Realistically, we'd be lucky to get shitty remixes and generic album art for whatever they put out next, if anything.

Guest Dot

Brooklyn Baby - That song deserves exposure and a great video because it's a great song and even non-fans really seem to like it!

On the other hand songs like Cruel World, Old Money, Black Beauty and Florida Kilos are probably the most visual songs on UV and thus would be just as deserving of great videos. Judging from the preview the video for PWYC was gonna be homemade so I'm not too excited to see it, but if she ever gets to finish it I would welcome it with open arms because I love that song as well.

A Tropico like vide with Cruel World, Pretty When You Cry and Flipside!!

Part one (Cruel World): Lana sitting in a smokefilled bar in her little red party dress, getting drunk trying to forget.
Part two (Pretty When You Cry): In a flashback we see how her guy treated her and how miserable everything was.
Part three (Flipside): Lana tried to move on but she can't and she's like "maybe we could get back together someday...".

Or something

YES YES YES!

Love the storyline and the songs get along together so well! Ugh...I wish she had taken some time to film videos for all the songs from UV. Can you imagine how amazing that would've been? :defeated:

Hm ... Brooklyn Baby is a great song, I would love smething Carmen-like (just with more low-res-vintage-Lana-in-the-city scenes and less random stuff).

However, I think Money Power Glory would really be a good choice.

tumblr_n6wzp6ieML1s8tfl8o1_500.gif

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I want FMUTTT. I have no idea what it would even be like which is part of the appeal   :smokes2:

I'm sure it'll be BrB or PWYC though, and I'll still be happy.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Guest Dot

VEVO confirmed that Lana will release a new video this month!

I have a feeling it's PWYC since we already got a teaser on her Instagram.

Brooklyn Baby featuring James Franco filmed by Chuck Grant (not on an iPhone). :pray2: One can only pray...

Brooklyn Baby featuring James Franco filmed by Chuck Grant (not on an iPhone). :pray2: One can only pray...

Will never happen. James is way too busy taking half-nude selfies to pander the gays while looking like he has the most awful smell coming out of his mouth + needing a good wash for like a month.

Guest Dot

Will never happen. James is way too busy taking half-nude selfies to pander the gays while looking like he has the most awful smell coming out of his mouth + needing a good wash for like a month.

I think it already happened when they were taking pics with Chuck in Brooklyn.