• Old Money
    • The Other Woman
    • Black Beauty
    • Guns and Roses
    • Florida Kilos
    • Is This Happiness
    • Flipside
    • A Cedric Gervais Remix

I think it's a smart choice to release the right song next. When Lana released National Anthem as a single and Summertime as a Euro single, that was a mistake. I still am disappointed that a remix is what gave Lana the success for that song. If Summertime were put through as fourth single internationally, it would have been received better than National Anthem.

So Shades of Cool, Brooklyn Baby and the Ultraviolence would be better. Not SoC, UV and then BB.

In my dreams it's Black Beauty or Pretty When You Cry (which could work) but Florida Kilos could be remixed into an amazing summer song. I think MPG would flop, I love it, but I don't think they lyrics would really be relatable for the mainstream. FMWUTTT would be so annoyingly butchered that I wouldn't even want to hear a radio edit and Brooklyn Baby calls upon tropes that are too specific to do well imo (it's not like a "I love x town" song. It's like I love this specific part of this specific scene in this specific part of new york that a lot of people have disdain for anyway) Cruel World is too long and doesn't really have a hook. It would get an atrocious remix before it got sent to radio.

tZ7WN4B.gif

Well... there's hardly anything you'd consider 'radio friendly' on this record, but Old Money has the potential to be a huge success for her. Properly promoted she could blow up like Adele with this ballad.

It's possible she could prove to the haters that she IS the missing link in popular music!

tumblr_mdp3ayxsgC1qg02bao1_500.gif

Cruel World would make the most sense, I think. The radio would like it. It's relatable on a wide scale.

Is This Happiness, I think was not only album-worthy (as opposed to a bonus track), but would be a great single.

Lana should pay radios to play her songs more tbh

Most stars do it, I don't know why West Coast didn't have a radio deal to give that starting momentum to the era....a bit of a mess really

Cruel World would make the most sense, I think. The radio would like it. It's relatable on a wide scale.

Is This Happiness, I think was not only album-worthy (as opposed to a bonus track), but would be a great single.

In what woorld would the radio like a 7 minute song?

I really want Old Money to have a video, I don't care if its a single, although I do want her to sing it live at concerts so it would be great if it became a single.

I'm sure I heard someone speaking about her singles as well saying they don't do very well, like on charts etc, but she manages to sell a shit load of albums anyway and sell out shows. So I think maybe she actually has the upper hand where she can pick even less friendly radio songs to release because she isn't really a 'singles' type seller.

qsVmBMd.png

Guest Dot

In what woorld would the radio like a 7 minute song?

In a world where radio edits exist. Anyway, Cruel World is probably the worst choice for a single EVER! That#s like the least radio-friendly song of the album!