Sign in to follow this  
Linethic

Lana Del Rey Speaks About Next Record, "Music to Watch Boys To"

Wait, so he was asking her if she was going to record that night and she said "Yeah." 

NEW ALBUM

omg pls

tumblr_n7nb6k3msw1tt9lrzo1_250.jpg

Well, she's already thinking of another album so... I'm starting to think she wasn't AS happy as she put on to be for UV. I mean, come on, she's ALREADY titled the next one.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Wait, so he was asking her if she was going to record that night and she said "Yeah." 

NEW ALBUM

omg pls

Well, she's already thinking of another album so... I'm starting to think she wasn't AS happy as she put on to be for UV. I mean, come on, she's ALREADY titled the next one.

Don't forget she's doing collaborations with Moroder and another singer whose name I've forgotten... It could be anything

Edit. YASSSitscarcass yasss

ZmJh1LG.jpg

NEW ALBUM

omg pls

Maybe she's just feeling very inspired and creative.....

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I don't think he was asking if she was recording the new album that very night, or that she actually had plans to. The beginning was cut off, but if I had to guess he meant something along the lines of "if you were to record a new album tonight, or right now, would you know what you'd record"

Come on folks. This is Lana we're talking about.

1) It's probably a joke.

2) Wouldn't we rather her talking about getting right onto another record than saying she's quitting music again?

3) I want this now!

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Guest Dot

This sounds like an album full of bops like Florida Kilos, Cola, DICWB, Dangerous Girl. Femme Fatale...sexy and upbeat, yet somehow melancholic. I'd kill for an album like this. Bring it, Lana.

LIZZY GRANT IS BACK.

She will slay with this blue sparkler ribbon trailer american motel tv in black and white paris gogo dancer gas station femme fatale marilyn monroe cotton candy summer party girl paradise coney island mississippi south goodness.

Edited by Ari

that's such a hot title but imma need this girl to slowwwwwww down, i'm still recovering from the ETHEREAL EXPERIENCE that was ultraviolence...but if it is real, im hoping for an EP a la Paradise within the next year and not a full album

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

But seriously... She just released an album like, not even 2 weeks ago (in the US) and she's already talking about the next album... Was she as happy with this album as she was acting like??

1. I don't know if she is completely serious here. I mean its a cut off, so who nows what the real question was.

2. She said she finished the record around what was it december/januari? And redid the songs when she met Dan. So for her, ultraviolence has been done for quit some time now. It is only for the fans that the songs are new and just out. She has lived and relived them. And yes, she should still do a tour and everything. But in terms of making a record. I'm sure she has already been inspired for some weeks now for other songs.

Have some of you not heard Lana say that she is completely in love with UV?

It's not that she's disappointed with it. She's just ready to move on to the next project and continue her legacy.