Ok I did some timelining on the interviews that came out yesterday and it seems like the Breakfast Club and the Hot 97 interviews were recorded on Monday or Tuesday (released Wednesday June 7th) and that's when she first brings up the idea of releasing the leftover CTRL tracks and looks off into the distance, presumably at TDE people (most likely Punch). The BET Facebook live (and the Sways Universe interview) was filmed live on Wednesday June 7th and that's when she goes into more detail about the leftover tracks saying "there's definitely room for "A". It's a long summer." sounding a lot more confident about it. It's a stretch, but I'm hoping in that time between, she talked to Punch and he ok'd her to release them later in the summer since Q is still recording for his album.

Ok I did some timelining on the interviews that came out yesterday and it seems like the Breakfast Club and the Hot 97 interviews were recorded on Monday or Tuesday (released Wednesday June 7th) and that's when she first brings up the idea of releasing the leftover CTRL tracks and looks off into the distance, presumably at TDE people (most likely Punch). The BET Facebook live (and the Sways Universe interview) was filmed live on Wednesday June 7th and that's when she goes into more detail about the leftover tracks saying "there's definitely room for "A". It's a long summer." sounding a lot more confident about it. It's a stretch, but I'm hoping in that time between, she talked to Punch and he ok'd her to release them later in the summer since Q is still recording for his album.

faith is about all we've got lol. I think its all just down to when... Can't see her completely scrapping the tracks everybody has been thirsting for for years.

faith is about all we've got lol. I think its all just down to when... Can't see her completely scrapping the tracks everybody has been thirsting for for years.

No shade, but I 100% could see her doing that

Also Doves In the Wind (feat. Kendrick Lamar) https://soundcloud.com/topdawgent/sza-doves-in-the-wind-ft-kendrick-lamar

Broken Clocks was really good but not great and this new track with Kendrick is just ok.....Damn my excitement for CTRL is gradually decreasing  :noparty: Love Galore and Drew Barrymore were so good I think my expectations were too high for everything else

RIP... Not even in the US, don't know where I can listen 

check kingdom-leaks ;)

im bout to be real melodramatic and drive to a forest and listen to this album in solace, hope i dont get murdered :toofunny:

wjb0sky.gif

The albums really good. I feel like I'm gonna need a couple more listens to fully take the whole thing in.

Still disappointed that old tracks like Go Gina and Anything made the cut but Inside Man, Be Gone Soon, Percolator, and the majority of the other snippets didn't.

Edit: What is this bish up to? tumblr_or9h5l0ISD1uk8y5po1_540.png

The albums really good. I feel like I'm gonna need a couple more listens to fully take the whole thing in.

Still disappointed that old tracks like Go Gina and Anything made the cut but Inside Man, Be Gone Soon, Percolator, and the majority of the other snippets didn't.

Edit: What is this bish up to? tumblr_or9h5l0ISD1uk8y5po1_540.png

UM

wjb0sky.gif