Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

The video for "Traveling Song" is so cute :poordat: I love her so muchhhh

I am still in awe of this album and how good it is. Been listening to "New Constellations" a lot. So powerful. I also feel like not enough people are obsessed with "Runaway". It is absolutely phenomenal and like @@SitarHero I'm ready for her to totally go

in this direction. With it being her favorite from the record I actually wouldn't doubt it completely.

I am learning more and more as I listen how much of a storyline this album has from start to finish. In the first track I feel like it's this explosion that starts the adventure and she "runs away" from her youth and into the new chapter of her life in order to make her dreams come true. By the final track it's like she is there, looking back and seeing that her dreams have come true and pondering whether or not she is a 'Fool' for being happy where she is at this moment, or a fool for wanting even more in her journey. It's such a strong statement I think.

My personal triple-punch/trinity though is "OctaHate", "Pierre", & "The Fool". Such great pop songs right there.

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay whoever said Free was a bad song and the chorus was boring needs mental help. It's my favorite song on the album (along with New Constellations and OctaHate.) Pierre would be a great single choice. Love Ryn so much  :icant:

Okay whoever said Free was a bad song and the chorus was boring needs mental help. It's my favorite song on the album (along with New Constellations and OctaHate.) Pierre would be a great single choice. Love Ryn so much :icant:

I never said that but I do think it's one of, if not the weakest. I just wish the chorus exploded a little louder. Still love the song though.

H0bDaqU.gif

from oldest to most recent her unreleased would be:

The Architect - Fawns

Bird Flu - Fawns

Maybe - Fawns

Sleeping in the Deepend - Fawns

You - FemFemFem

Peach, Plum, Pear - FemFemFem

Heartbreaker - FemFemFem

Contentment (I couldn't figure out the age of this)

Midnight Voyeur (I debated deleting this since there's not really lyrics)

With Me (Also considering deleting since it's just chopped vocals)

correct?

BzhmW.png

This mashup sounds so good with it still being a Cashmere Cat production

http://youtu.be/bDqXynrfzyU

I really hope they continue as collaborators. Maybe if he puts out an album soon Ryn will be a featured vocalist or something.

That one's nice, but this OctaHate mash-up still reigns as my favorite

http://youtu.be/qYDf1_RmAAg

MkWI4Ns.png