Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

New interview: https://www.iheart.com/content/2018-01-29-interview-how-troye-sivan-discovered-the-sweet-spot-in-pop-stardom/

Is the album still in that process?

Yeah. I've got all of the songs for the album, but I'm definitely still making little tweaks and changes and mostly production things, getting mixes back, all that stuff.

Aside from your own album, you also have a track called "Strawberry and Cigarettes" on the Love, Simon soundtrack, and that was produced by Jack Antonoff. Can you tell me a little bit about that record?
I haven't spoken about it yet because there's been so much going on with SNL and everything, that you reminded me, I need to announce it publicly. But yes, I do [have] a song in that movie. I worked with Jack on Blue Neighbourhood. We probably wrote "Strawberries and Cigarettes"  for the first album and it was just a deep cut that never made it out.

I don't really know why because I liked the song and we just sat on it and then I randomly got a text from him one day. I'd heard about Love, Simon and was really excited about it and he was like, "Hey, I'm doing the music for this movie. Do you have any interest in reviving "Strawberries and Cigarettes"? I was so in. I wrote it with Alex Hope, Jack, and myself, and then, I went back in with Alex, re-cut the vocals, because my voice has changed since then and made some little minor tweaks. But the song is still pretty much the same and it's still a special one to me, so I'm excited that it's in there.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

His fans should stop giving him flowers and gift him with something useful, like a hairdryer so he can stop with the whole "I just dunked my head in a bowl of water before I came out here" look. 

mm tea lol

omg the outfit is AMAZING but i hate his moves when he sings this song it's awkward idk 

I feel like he's doing a similiar thing Taylor Swift has done in recent videos by trying to be "bad"/"sexy" by constantly trying to remind the audience how bad and sexy they are trying to be. "Did you see that face I just made? Did you see that lip curl? I'm so sexy. Did you see that dance move and eye glare? I'm very sexy. Trust me guys, I'm really sexy." 

Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool that he, as an openly gay musician, isn't trying to hide/minimize his sexuality (especially when performing on more mainstream shows like Ellen and SNL), but I think it would go over a lot better if he just tried to get lost in the music/have a good time and let his sexuality come out that way, as opposed to trying to force it. 

I think it would go over a lot better if he just tried to get lost in the music/have a good time and let his sexuality come out that way, as opposed to trying to force it. 

no tea no shade but that's exactly what he's doing he just can't dance...

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

when you cant even believe your own lie.. lord jesus im laughing 

the unnecessary amount of details 

and when he said "idk i dont get pictures taken weird" lol did you forget you been on the public eye since u were 5 ??

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

and when he said "idk i dont get pictures taken weird" lol did you forget you been on the public eye since u were 5 ??

That they are even calling this "flowergate." It's not that dramatic. No one outside of like 5 people on the internet care/remember this even happened lol.

ezgif-5-051bed6d04.gif

For someone who doesn't like/doesn't care about Troye, you seem to be quite obsessed with him throwing away dying flowers.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don't know how "official" this is, but Troye just posted it on Facebook.

Well it sounds like it was made with the actual official stems, I'm also guessing it was made with the label

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Troye for Dazed (Twink of the Year Edition):

DV8Awj9X0AAqyAA.jpg

DV8AwkwWkAEZ2Pi.jpg

DV8Awj_X0AA6zZH.jpg

DV8AwkAXkAAiF8R.jpg

DV8zIJ2VoAIMrkD.jpg

DV8zI0vVAAAzJHd.jpg

DV8zJelV4AECvwR.jpg

DV8oFCxVoAA3VOh.jpg

DV8oKt7VQAAJanG.jpg

im wet

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: