Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

Not really loving this new stuff but I do like the theme of TGS! I like how he kind of admits that his post-breakup life is near perfect and how he’s sorry for that. The whole song is super mature in a subtle way! Not a fan of the production though. Should’ve just been all acoustic.

came back from the grave to say the good side ended bon iver

Not even close x

I love Blue Neighbourhood (I actually have the standard and deluxe edition at home) but what the fuck is Troye doing? First the horrible performance at Saturday Night Live, now he has been photographed throwing away flowers from a fan in public? Troye, I love you, but please, get yourself together, my god.  :toofunny:

Oh dear that's not a good look. Do you know where he was? If it was an airport he might have been unable to take them on the plane.

If I’m correct, I remember that the pictures were taken in a city. The scenery reminds me of New York City. I understand you can’t carry everything fans give to you with you all day long, but just throwing away gifts in public where everyone could see it is surprisingly disrespectful from him.

h

DUftds4X4AEYH3R.jpg

Iconic! :flutter:

But seriously, what's he supposed to do when he's in the middle of something? Rush home and put them in a vase?

He has like 10 people working for him, someone could've easily hold them for him or save them anywhere to throw them away later.

h

He has like 10 people working for him, someone could've easily hold them for him or save them anywhere to throw them away later.

Well, I can only see him and his boyfriend in this photo. But if you're right, then he's saving his employees the time and work and does it himself. Humble king! Also, I love the fact that he uses both hands to shove them flowers all the way in LMAO. Iconique!

Anyway, I'm afraid we'll have to wait a little while until the album comes out, so at least he gives us some drama in the meantime. I stan!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif