The Lucky Ones

Kesha

what i think i would like to see for K6

On 3/30/2024 at 3:16 AM, The Siren said:

Kesha

Renaissance

1. Freedom (I've Been Waiting for You) | snippet [Introduction in which crossfades into the following track, im calling it NOW]
  2. Everything's Changed
  3. Chaos
  4. Bring it On
  5. Child of the Moon
  6. Shine
  7. If I Were U
  8. Give Me a Reason
  9. Get Out of My House
  10. Delusional | snippetlyrics
  11. Power & Control
  12. In the Cathedral
  13. The Chant
  14. Home

there's also these snippets that idk whats being sung/said lol

this list is using a mix of

• confirmed titles thats been floating since 2014
  • semi-unconfirmed Gag Order unleaked outtakes
  • unconfirmed titles given to the new snippets for the new era
  • random snippets recently posted to leaks sites
  • and my brain

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

Holy shit, IS THIS NEW SONG??? KESHA DROP THIS RIGHT NOW

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Okay y'all better watch this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPlnzjCrdDs

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Had a dream and somehow someway I knew I was listening to ‘Everything’s Changed’ in this instance. In my dream it was almost like a mix of Living In My Head and Fine Line. Acoustic but very spacey, solemn and numb. But I remember the lyrics reminding me of Change Is Coming from that little snippet from that show :worship: I’m too excited for her return

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Had a dream and somehow someway I knew I was listening to ‘Everything’s Changed’ in this instance. In my dream it was almost like a mix of Living In My Head and Fine Line. Acoustic but very spacey, solemn and numb. But I remember the lyrics reminding me of Change Is Coming from that little snippet from that show :worship: I’m too excited for her return

Oh that would be such a an iconic slay :worship:

On 4/21/2024 at 8:55 AM, SalvaWHORE said:

Okay y'all better watch this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPlnzjCrdDs

wow watching this reactivated a lot of information I've been knew before but totally forgot... like Nothing in This World backing vocals 

I've been a Kesha fan since the day TikTok music video was released, I really miss the old times

I need to listen to more of Kesha’s newer music bc she was one of my favs back during animal and cannibal. Idk why I haven’t listened to a ton of her newer music, but I love her and the icon that she is

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

14 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

wow watching this reactivated a lot of information I've been knew before but totally forgot... like Nothing in This World backing vocals 

I've been a Kesha fan since the day TikTok music video was released, I really miss the old times

the only thing i dislike about this clip is how negative they kinda paint Pebe out to be, yes she was a drug addict and surely her relationship with Kesha was complicated in the past but considering now, she's still trying her best to be a good mother and always be there for Kesha, I always love seeing their mother daughter goals and how they always support each other.

1 hour ago, williamprb said:

IMG_1026.jpg?ex=662ac07a&is=66296efa&hm=IMG_1027.jpg?ex=662ac07a&is=66296efa&hm=IMG_1028.jpg?ex=662ac07a&is=66296efa&hm=IMG_1029.jpg?ex=662ac07b&is=66296efb&hm=IMG_1030.jpg?ex=662ac07b&is=66296efb&hm= 

she’s here :party:sadly missing the obi but at least got the stickers 

gorgeous! ill take an updated picture of my Kesha collection (its getting massive tbh)