The Lucky Ones

Kesha

5 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I hope so, ETA and FL are great but a BOP would help a lot to gain hype between the GP… 

True but releasing a bop as a single for an album of experimental "post-pop" would be misleading

@The Siren also i am arranging Kesha unreleased music rn, which concept / album title do you think slow songs / ballads like "Let Me Go" or "Feels Like Rain" belong to? 🤔 I dont label them as in "Animal" era even tho they are in Animal era because they dont sound "Animal" to me

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

27 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

@The Siren also i am arranging Kesha unreleased music rn, which concept / album title do you think slow songs / ballads like "Let Me Go" or "Feels Like Rain" belong to? 🤔 I dont label them as in "Animal" era even tho they are in Animal era because they dont sound "Animal" to me

i just go for song-title album title-tracks. i also dont separate songs based on genre or vibe. i go by year.

i had one album mixtape as While You Were Sleeping (but then i changed it to Do You Wanna Know?) :true:

i also have the earliest songs we have (from circa 2000 - 2004) as Introducing... and one of the 2006 mixtapes (theres enough 2006 songs for two) under Kesha Rose.

otherwise, i think these titles could make good album titles :true:

• Chinatown
  • Vampire (or you can use After Dark as an alternate; the song was also known as Didn't I Hold You? for a while :true:)
  • Dead Flowers

plus you could just go into any of the song's lyrics and pick out a random phrase you think could fit too :true:

Edited by The Siren

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I watched a little bit but I left. Does she mention anything new about the album? 

• previously she said 70 songs but this one she says 20-25 songs finished for the album
  • bonus: her nephew is very against cameras in his face and doesnt tell anyone that Kesha is his auntie
  • paraphrase: "if you dont let the past be the past while youre in the present, it's gonna affect the future by not being currently present" "who i was is dead" "who i am and who i will be is ever evolving"
  • the first people she played the album for were the boys in the Foo Fighters (but not the full album, played a snippet of Eat the Acid)
  • Rick Rubin said they're "not gonna put this out til its done, and we're not gonna put it out until its great"
  • didnt get (any) outside opinions for the album, small team of people working on the album
  • Question: "Is Kesha happy?" Answer: "i feel free, Getting all of these emotions off of my chest, this year is a big year" "sometimes im so fucking happy, sometimes i get anxious, sometimes i get insecure" "i feel whole, deeply satisfied and grateful" 
  • "once i make it [the album] its for me, once i put it out, its for everybody else and i hope people hear the emotional rollercoaster"
Edited by The Siren

heres my list (if it was an hour long interview lmao)

• youve first said you wrote 70 songs for the album, but recently said 20-25. which is it? is one number counting for the whole album's sessions and the other just for teh completed songs considered for the final tracklist for the album?
  • why only 13 songs? and why are two of them interludes?
  • why or how did you decide on May 19 to release the album? why not any sooner, or even any later?
  • will there be any other singles for this album? any plan on releasing outtakes from this album's sessions for later buzz singles?
    • people have been speculating Only Love
  • did you know that the demo for Hate Me Harder leaked online and if you did, why did you decide not to scrap it after it leaked?
  • speaking of leaks, have you ever considered releasing finished or finalized versions of leaks as a compilation album? (i would absolutely buy a copy of every physical format for it in a heartbeat)
  • you've teased songs like Machine Gun Love, Child of the Moon amongst others many times. why haven't they been released yet? will they ever be released?
    • Child of the Moon leaked within the last year
    • ive talked to someone on twitter claiming to be in close contact with you/your team and said youve been waiting for the right time to release MGL considering the current political climate in the US surrounding gun control and sensitivity around that.
  • going back to the album, which songs almost didnt make the cut and which ones were left off the album?
  • will there be any bonus tracks or a deluxe edition?
  • you've recently said (i'm paraphrasing) that your past self is in the past and youre looking toward your future.
    • which genre(s) are next for Kesha?
    • will you release that folk album you teased in 2019?
    • will there be any full rock/metal albums coming our way?

guys do we have the original file of Dirty Love demo version tho?  or we only have youtube rips from her MV?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing