allseeing

Lana Del rey 'Video Games' joins Pitchfork's The Best Tracks of the Decade So Far

I think she would have given UV a good review.

She said so in her podcast that she likes the record and her fav song is MPG.

tbh i can't help but feel that podcast was a last ditch attempt to get lana fans off her back since her btd review was so scathing. fundamentally it feels like, she doesn't get lana and is way too obsessed w/ overanalysing what her music means rather than what it is.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

WHERE IS RIDE?!! RIDE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY NERVES, IT SAVED MY PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT! IT DESERVES TO BE ON THE FUCKING LIST!! 

But nonetheless, I'm happy Lana is on it!

look where "Teenage Dream" landed :slayty:

WHERE?! I CAN'T SEE THE LIST!! Firework is so much more meaningful, that should have gotten on there instead of Teenage Dream, even though Firework is overused for me. So many people talk about it, play it, etcetera, that I'm kinda...sick of it. 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

80?!!!!??!?!

... should be No.1 IMO

Also Ride? BTD? ITH? (even though it's not a single, still a classic song) There are SO many amazing Lana songs that deserve a place on this list.

CALL ME MAYBE?

Professor-Farnsworth-Meme-Stencil-On-Pla

Is This Happiness a classic song? I agree with yoz concerning Ride & BTD, BJ would have also been possible as its very popular. But ITH? It's good but you can't put it into the "best songs of the decade" when so few people know it.

However, I guess each artist knly gets one place in the list. Still think VG should have had a better spot than 80

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Is This Happiness a classic song? I agree with yoz concerning Ride & BTD, BJ would have also been possible as its very popular. But ITH? It's good but you can't put it into the "best songs of the decade" when so few people know it.

However, I guess each artist knly gets one place in the list. Still think VG should have had a better spot than 80

Oh, it really was eighty? How come people were saying it was number seven?

Not even Summertime Sadness? Where is Born To Die? Blue Jeans? Ride? I just got a cramp in the heart :defeated:

At first, I thought this about SS too, but perhaps SS wasn't included because it was the remix that gained the popularity.

As for every other song: I KNOW RIGHT!!! :crying2:

IMHO I think that the remix of SS (Cervais [...]) is horrendous, compared to the original. I still do not understand how I managed to achieve this fame! :(

IMHO I think that the remix of SS (Cervais [...]) is horrendous, compared to the original. I still do not understand how I managed to achieve this fame! :(

Me too! I don't know how I liked it before I was a Lana fan! :facepalm:

I sort of feel sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard they would of put Video Games higher if she weren't so hated across the web. I mean, even if most do agree that it's one of the greatest songs of this generation people would loose all respect for the website of they named any of her songs (not to mention more than one) in the top 50.

????!??!!???!!!????

I'm sorry I seriously can't explain that last post. I guess my keyboard just felt sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard fucking me.

765168.gif

*edit*

^ WHAT. THE FUCK.

I meant to say "sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard sexy lizard"

Is this happening for anyone else?