allseeing

Lana Del rey 'Video Games' joins Pitchfork's The Best Tracks of the Decade So Far

L-I-K-E

L-I-K-E

L-I-K-E

I swear to god that's what I meant to say sorry for all these posts I'm going to fuck off now.

What the hell

Is This Happiness a classic song? I agree with yoz concerning Ride & BTD, BJ would have also been possible as its very popular. But ITH? It's good but you can't put it into the "best songs of the decade" when so few people know it.

However, I guess each artist knly gets one place in the list. Still think VG should have had a better spot than 80

Vampire Weekend got 2, for Hanna Hunt and Step, from the same album

And Hanna Hunt was not a single from that album

The people at Pitchfork went home and puked after they put Lana in the list. They didn't dare to exclude her totally. The biggest newspaper in Sweden put Born To Die ( the album) in the top ten of the decade. Lists are made by people, and some are idiots. Nothing to get upset about. Call me maybe and some other "classics" on the list tells me all about what they are. 

The people at Pitchfork went home and puked after they put Lana in the list. They didn't dare to exclude her totally. The biggest newspaper in Sweden put Born To Die ( the album) in the top ten of the decade. Lists are made by people, and some are idiots. Nothing to get upset about. Call me maybe and some other "classics" on the list tells me all about what they are. 

The bitterness in your comment gives me life food.gif

Reminder that Pitchfork Music Festival booked R. Kelly as its headlining act in 2013 http://www.wbez.org/blogs/jim-derogatis/2013-07/pitchfork-2013-here-we-are-now-entertain-us-108129

48D6G6P.jpg

lbr as someone who used to follow Pitchfork and the indies scene, the majority of the music they ever pushed was overhyped indie landfill sludge; I mean, who here still listens to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah?

Thus we can understand reviewers' ultimate insecurity over the legitimacy of their journalism as arbiters of taste, effectively projecting their own shadowy neuroses and doubts onto innocent chanteuses

Reminder that Pitchfork Music Festival booked R. Kelly as its headlining act in 2013 http://www.wbez.org/blogs/jim-derogatis/2013-07/pitchfork-2013-here-we-are-now-entertain-us-108129

48D6G6P.jpg

lbr as someone who used to follow Pitchfork and the indies scene, the majority of the music they ever pushed was overhyped indie landfill sludge; I mean, who here still listens to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah?

Thus we can understand reviewers' ultimate insecurity over the legitimacy of their journalism as arbiters of taste, effectively projecting their own shadowy neuroses and doubts onto innocent chanteuses

Goddamn :toofunny: We Lana Del Rey fans have been too oft burned, that much is clear.

what was that sexy lizard saga tho that's what i'm interested in

I was typing from my phone. My brother later told me that he had stolen my phone awhile ago and used the shortcut tool in settings to set different words to the weirdest phrases he could think of. If I tried to say "carpet" it would've made me say "I'm afraid of black people" and their were a whole lot of vaginal references so I think I got out of that prank pretty well off.

Don't worry, I'm a pacifist so I've decided to forgive my brother and co-exist with him in peace.

tumblr_lpdvlnVrsi1r0o86eo1_500.gif

Guest Dot

80?!!!!??!?!

... should be No.1 IMO

Also Ride? BTD? ITH? (even though it's not a single, still a classic song) There are SO many amazing Lana songs that deserve a place on this list.

CALL ME MAYBE?

Professor-Farnsworth-Meme-Stencil-On-Pla

post-18723-Eddie-Murphy-dafuq-gif-Bg9F.g

I was typing from my phone. My brother later told me that he had stolen my phone awhile ago and used the shortcut tool in settings to set different words to the weirdest phrases he could think of. If I tried to say "carpet" it would've made me say "I'm afraid of black people" and their were a whole lot of vaginal references so I think I got out of that prank pretty well off.

Don't worry, I'm a pacifist so I've decided to forgive my brother and co-exist with him in peace.

tumblr_lpdvlnVrsi1r0o86eo1_500.gif

Me @ this thread

rhoa-nene-laughing.gif

NOT here for this Call Me Maybe hate. Say what you want about it, but it's a well-crafted pop song and that's that. :makeup:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

NOT here for this Call Me Maybe hate. Say what you want about it, but it's a well-crafted pop song and that's that. :makeup:

Yeah, she did a good job in creating the most annoying bubblegum-song everr.

Maybe that's why it's on the list ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

"It's a good pop song" IS THE MOST OVERUSED AND MEANINGLESS DEFENSE THOUGH