CruelWorld

Lana Featured on New Emile Haynie Song "Wait For Life" - Out January 20th

Omg I love it!! She's so good at scat

This may or may not be a highly inappropriate post  :derpna2: 

However, I can not say much besides that I also hope that this not another chorus where she just repeats the name of the song. Like wtf? 

Is that the new formula for the "majestetic choruses"? 

I really like the sound of the snippet.

I hope it will be a piece that feels .. "complete" again.

You know, many songs on UV and the Big Eyes soundtrack songs had the feeling like there was just something missing .. lyrically. Like, not many lyrics or at least in such a repetitive way that it almost left you feel like you only scratched on a subject. Best examples for this are FMWUTTT and Big Eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ultraviolence as a record but I really would like to hear a song with a more "classic" construct again, ala BtD.

The snippet sounds promising, let's see what we get.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I really like the sound of the snippet.

I hope it will be a piece that feels .. "complete" again.

You know, many songs on UV and the Big Eyes soundtrack songs had the feeling like there was just something missing .. lyrically. Like, not many lyrics or at least in such a repetitive way that it almost left you feel like you only scratched on a subject. Best examples for this are FMWUTTT and Big Eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ultraviolence as a record but I really would like to hear a song with a more "classic" construct again, ala BtD.

The snippet sounds promising, let's see what we get.

exactly!!!!!! Especially fmwuttt

So possibly two new songs with Lana (Falling Apart + Wait For Life). We also got the snippet of Riverside from Barrie. If Brian Wilson posts a clip of "Last Song," I will die.

If all these songs came to fruition, my "Officially released Lana songs without an album" album would finally not be lonely. So far it's got Big Eyes, I Can Fly, Once Upon A Dream, and like four versions of Young & Beautiful.  :icant:  Lana's so good to us. I don't think any of the the artists I follow are nearly as prolific as Lana is. Maybe Kesha, I don't know her unreleased too well.

So possibly two new songs with Lana (Falling Apart + Wait For Life). We also got the snippet of Riverside from Barrie. If Brian Wilson posts a clip of "Last Song," I will die.

If all these songs came to fruition, my "Officially released Lana songs without an album" album would finally not be lonely. So far it's got Big Eyes, I Can Fly, Once Upon A Dream, and like four versions of Young & Beautiful.  :icant:  Lana's so good to us. I don't think any of the the artists I follow are nearly as prolific as Lana is. Maybe Kesha, I don't know her unreleased too well.

4? The "normal" one, the orchestral cut and the demo. What are you hiding from us? :usrs:

4? The "normal" one, the orchestral cut and the demo. What are you hiding from us? :usrs:

There's loads of different versions that have leaked, aren't there? The original, Dan Heath orchestra, demo, salon (not sure if official), jazz snippet, Hotel Sayre, Magic Tree And I Let Myself Go and Two Minutes to Four And Reunited Orchestral Score.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

There's loads of different versions that have leaked, aren't there? The original, Dan Heath orchestra, demo, salon (not sure if official), jazz snippet, Hotel Sayre, Magic Tree And I Let Myself Go and Two Minutes to Four And Reunited Orchestral Score.

I thought these last ones were just soundtrack songs that sampled the song ...

leaked?

I thought those were officially released later on...

Damn, my heart started beating super HARD for a moment when I saw the jan 20 date, but then longtimeman put it right back into it's place :icant:

(lol that rhymes :toofunny: )