Dopeanddiamonds

Lana Del Rey to be covered in American Horror Story

Time to release G&M as a single. It isn't like Lana is fully into UV yet anyway...   :pft:

But seriously the cover's fine but really? looking to get hit hard. Since it is in the 50's couldn't they have just used, Boogie Woogie since it apparently was a 50's sex slang.. At least than some of these people unsatisfied with all these modern songs could have at least one 50's elements incorporated into the song... 

In the land of Gods and Monster I was an angel looking to Boogie Woogie hard..  :grinds:  :smokes2:

Time to release G&M as a single. It isn't like Lana is fully into UV yet anyway...   :pft:

They could, since Interscope actually owns the rights for those songs XD

But they are really relentless about hating Paradise for some reason...which is too bad, song already has a music video made, they could just extract it from Tropico and put it on her Vevo as a standalone piece (which should have been done with all 3 videos anyway, for free effortless promo)

Sarah Paulson's character represents the complexity of Lana's relationship to fame, wherein the dark, brooding twin just wants to die, while the light, outgoing twin is the one who wants to become a singing star. But it is the dark twin that is the real source of her singing talent.

Sarah Paulson's character represents the complexity of Lana's relationship to fame, wherein the dark, brooding twin just wants to die, while the light, outgoing twin is the one who wants to become a singing star. But it is the dark twin that is the real source of her singing talent.

I really admire your philosophical insight, but I'm pretty sure AHS wasn't made to represent Lana's personal struggles with fame...excuse me if I'm clueless and wrong.

Ooh and Twisty represents her anger towards harsh music critics!

14417469274.gif

I really admire your philosophical insight, but I'm pretty sure AHS wasn't made to represent Lana's personal struggles with fame...excuse me if I'm clueless and wrong.

Quite obviously, but ...  :troll:  https://twitter.com/MrRPMurphy/status/525105891817693184

Ooh and Twisty represents her anger towards harsh music critics!

The twins murder their mother when they want to watch Singin' in the Rain, the song that Alex sings in A Clockwork Orange, clearly representing Lana's unquenched passion for a bit of the Ultraviolence

She's probably finished with it...... until a tour at least, but promo wise I doubt she will do anymore  :pft: :pft: :pft: :pft:

This does make me upset though as she needs to release videos for BB, OM etc, but somehow promo wise I think she is done. 

qsVmBMd.png

She's probably finished with it...... until a tour at least, but promo wise I doubt she will do anymore  :pft: :pft: :pft: :pft:

This does make me upset though as she needs to release videos for BB, OM etc, but somehow promo wise I think she is done. 

I consider her done with it before that video for UV. 

Just been watching Gods & Monsters on youtube, Lana's version and the comments are so funny. Everyone is saying, ''Omg didn't expect the 'get fucked hard' line'' HAHAHA

qsVmBMd.png