Dopeanddiamonds

Lana Del Rey to be covered in American Horror Story

I think people don't want summertime sadness, its all because of that misunderstood success towards that awful remix. It would be such a waste from all of the powerful songs they could've picked.

My guess would be Born To Die, I feel like Jessica could sing it well, the verses at first are really good for her voice, and when the chorus hits :come2:

:smokes:

I hope its not SS, I like it but its so obvious.

Old Money wouldn't be a bad choice either for her character actually, if she uses the metaphor of ''Ill run to you'' as her wanting to be a star.

Young & Beautiful, although obvious, does sort of fit her character and is grand enough too, otherwise I'm thinking Born To Die or something. 

To be honest though it could really be a lot of her songs because the show adapts that well. I doubt anyone thought we would be seeing Sister Jude singing 'The Name Game' In Asylum but it happened.

qsVmBMd.png

Summertime Sadness has nothing to do with the show. She's going to probably sing songs that are more relevant. Life On Mars was relevant, (the lyrics mention a freak, a best selling show, the location is Jupiter, Florida. Elsa Mars is her character's name... it's all relevant to the show.) She's more likely to sing something like Sad Girl or Cruel World or possibly MPG, but definitely not Gods & Monsters (for obvious reasons, James Morrison) or Summertime Sadness. I could see her singing a cover of Carmen or POSSIBLY Bel Air (since she's wanting to be a star?)

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Summertime Sadness has nothing to do with the show. She's going to probably sing songs that are more relevant. Life On Mars was relevant, (the lyrics mention a freak, a best selling show, the location is Jupiter, Florida. Elsa Mars is her character's name... it's all relevant to the show.) She's more likely to sing something like Sad Girl or Cruel World or possibly MPG, but definitely not Gods & Monsters (for obvious reasons, James Morrison) or Summertime Sadness. I could see her singing a cover of Carmen or POSSIBLY Bel Air (since she's wanting to be a star?)

Since when is Sad Girl relevant?

Life on Mars mentions John Lennon and she sang it

She sang it in the full version, yes. But they omitted the second verse with the John Lennon line for the show, whereas it would be impossible to do the same with G&M since the Jim Morrison reference is in the chorus.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

She sang it in the full version, yes. But they omitted the second verse with the John Lennon line for the show, whereas it would be impossible to do the same with G&M since the Jim Morrison reference is in the chorus.

Oh lol I've been listening to the full version a lot lately, my bad. I'm not saying that she will be doing G&M, but they could've changed the name to something else

So she didn't sing Lana in last nights episode?

I'm tired of waiting now haha, I need this cover in my life. Luckily I'm obsessed with the show so I'm watching it anyway.

qsVmBMd.png

You need to get to iTTTT

I get nightmares real easy when I watch scary stuff. The only time I haven't is when I watch an old Resident Evil on Netflix lmao!

All the things you've said and the things you've done to me - You can no longer make me cry. #FreePalestine.

I can't wait for it, I need to know which episode it will be on though as Its annoying getting excited each week. Dot slayed on the last episode aswell, poor Bette, maybe she can sing 'Sad Girl', or maybe 'Born To Die' if she ---- Spoiler

Actually tries to kill Dot

qsVmBMd.png