Dopeanddiamonds

Lana Del Rey to be covered in American Horror Story

I think Lana's song will be in next week's episode?

Here's the AHS thread: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/2726-american-horror-story/  It might be the more active thread for awhile until they air Lana's song.

Trying to decide whether to get into this show... guess I'm a little behind already :tsk:

Watch the show from this season if you want. You don't need to watch it from a particular season as each one begins and ends and they're finished. The cast are the same (near enough) in each season but the characters and story line change with each one.

qsVmBMd.png

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/american-horror-story-freak-show-watch-jessica-lange-sing-life-on-mars/

"I really wanted to do an homage to my friend and idol Baz Luhrmann, who does such amazing things with music and period," Murphy told E! News recently. "We didn't want to do 'Happy Days,' we didn't want to do all '50s music. So, what we did was, we decided to do musical numbers when they're needed, not all the time, that feature artists who have identified as odd, different freaks, that felt like outcasts. We did Lana Del Rey, Kurt Cobain, David Bowie. People who I admire who really changed the landscape of music, based on them feeling like outsiders."