National Anthem

Would You Rather?

Pepsi

WYR Meet Lana Del Rey or receive a million dollars?

A million dollars. [/notdelusional]

Would you rather have a taller or a shorter boyfriend/girlfriend?

I live my life inside a dream.Only waking when I sleep..

Sad and rich

WYR be locked up in a prison cell for a week with food, sleep, etc. or listen to Lana say "dope" and "sick" on a repeat loop for a 24 hour time span at a loud volume without sleep. Also your eyes would be taped open and be forced to watch this on a loop:

Lana%20Del%20Ray.gif

I would the Lana thing. Either one is horrifing tho tbh. On another note, Lana's lips are photoshopped there right? They look especially humongous.

WYR only listen to Justin Bieber or only listen to Taylor Swift?

Taylor Swift any day any time over Justin tbh.

WYR be the other woman/man or be the woman/man cheated on?

:eek: Be the one cheated on.

WYR Eat a Sub off a very hair man's stomach or lick a hobo's foot?

Are you kidding me? I'd be the homewrecker anyday. :diva:

I'd lick the hobo's foot, I can't deal with excessive amounts of body hair. WYR eat someone's shit or lose both of your thumbs?

14417469274.gif

Eat someone's shit tbh.

WYR burn alive or fall down a really long concrete set of stairs and keep hitting your head every step and then fall on a set of nails once you reach the end.

Fall down stairs. It would be horrifying to be burned alive. I can't. I'd smell like turkey tbh.

wyr sleep in a bed full of spiders or sleep in a bed full of rats

god knows I tried

Bed full of rats.

(Now when I go to sleep tonight I will fear my blanket will be hiding a bed full of rats... )

WYR be able to listen to all of Lana's unreleased tracks (even ones that have not leaked yet) and never listen to BTD, AKA, Sirens, and Paradise again, or never be able to listen to all of Lana's unreleased tracks and still be able to listen to BTD, AKA, Sirens, and Paradise.

Lana Tierney? That's a lovely old Hollywood star name. Lana Turner meets Gene Tierney (whom I have no relation to sadly :/) But I am a male so Lana doesn't cut it for me. I'll name my kid "Lana Del Rio" or something exotic.

WYR live a happy life and die young or live a sad life and die old.

uhhh aerosmith that is a true claim 2 fame.

would you rather watch your best friend have sex with the person that broke your heart or donate 500 bucks to the KKK?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

uhhh aerosmith that is a true claim 2 fame.

would you rather watch your best friend have sex with the person that broke your heart or donate 500 bucks to the KKK?

Show some money luv 'fo the KKK!!

Would you rather fart uncontrollably every 2 hours for five minutes straight, or have a nosebleed every 2 hours for 3 minutes straight?

14417469274.gif

:what:

judge all you want but I'm with Bill on this. If my best friend so much as kissed that particular old flame i'd either have to kill myself or kill both of them. I am now officially not only the lanaboards alcoholic, but the lanaboards psychotic bitch. Praise.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

:what:

It's only 500 dollars. :uh:

They'd kill me if they had the chance anyway. Also, they'd get arrested if they tried to do anything! 500 dollars is worth protecting my emotions. I'd murder my best friend if he got with my ex. :* Good thing he doesn't like colored boys tho. :creep:

You didn't answer my question!!

14417469274.gif

judge all you want but I'm with Bill on this. If my best friend so much as kissed that particular old flame i'd either have to kill myself or kill both of them. I am now officially not only the lanaboards alcoholic, but the lanaboards psychotic bitch. Praise.

It's only 500 dollars. :uh:

They'd kill me if they had the chance anyway. Also, they'd get arrested if they tried to do anything! 500 dollars is worth protecting my emotions. I'd murder my best friend if he got with my ex. :* Good thing he doesn't like colored boys tho. :creep:

You didn't answer my question!!

Judging both of you hardcore.

Would you rather fart uncontrollably every 2 hours for five minutes straight, or have a nosebleed every 2 hours for 3 minutes straight?

Nosebleeds, I have tampons.

Would you rather fuck your dad to save your mom from being killed or let her die? (Stolen from Jimmy Carr)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.