National Anthem

Would You Rather?

Hatefully remembered.

If you were gay; Would you rather come out to a extremely homo-phobic family that you know wouldn't accept you or repress yourself and stay in the closet?

The first option.

Would you rather be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know their future?

tumblr_mehfl855qr1ro2d43.gif

If you were gay; Would you rather come out to a extremely homo-phobic family that you know wouldn't accept you or repress yourself and stay in the closet?

I really don't think someone that's not gay could answer this appropriately. I am, and I'd rather come out to a homophobic family.

14417469274.gif

Read's people mind all the time for sure. I don't wanna know when people I love or anyone else is going to suffer or die...IOL

Would you rather live until you are 80 and have a modest life or live it all and travel the world but die young?

glgcDdT.gif

Hunger. It would be weird if there was no hate even if though it's the cause of the big problems in the world.

WYR be Lana (like an over night transformation) or have your memory of the past replaced with Lana's.

Did that even make sense?

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Def. change "overnight," though I son't really tgink it's fair to say that happened to Lana. Her 'transformation' was a gradual thing, and overall (artistically speaking), not even that pronounced.

Would you rather cut off your right leg, or be made to eat an animal you cared about?

Def. change "overnight," though I son't really tgink it's fair to say that happened to Lana. Her 'transformation' was a gradual thing, and overall (artistically speaking), not even that pronounced.

Would you rather cut off your right leg, or be made to eat an animal you cared about?

I would eat the animal if I could cook it and add some sauce. :hooker:

Would you rather live in a lost island with someone you knew that truly cared about you or be extremely wealthy surround by fake people that only got near for their interests?

Would you rather live in a lost island with someone you knew that truly cared about you or be extremely wealthy surround by fake people that only got near for their interests?

already wealthy and surrounded by fake people so wtvr (jk jk jk)

i'd much rather be on an island with someone i know that cares about me furshurrrr.

would you rather be born in 2063 or 1963?

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Bringing up old thread cause i was bored, I would rather be in a band, we can share our anxieties of performing live with eachother.

Would you rather :

Be accidently pronounced dead and be stuck in a coffin 6 feet under until you actually died,

or,

Have to sleep with 7 dead (rotting) bodies every night for the rest of your life.

Wow thats grim..ew...

lH7Zs6V.gif