National Anthem

Would You Rather?

I would rather feel pain during surgery. I know it would be unbearable but pain deadens after a while and many organs have sensitive inervation only in their capsules. Plus, its only temporary.

WYR experience a lot of amazing sex in ur life but never feel connected to someone else mentally ?

or

WYR have deep connections with people but be virgin forever ?

experience a lot of amazing sex in my life and never feel connected to someone else mentally ...it's not a nice option but I guess I need sex LOL

WYR:  have talking nipples that sound as Paris Hilton and say its hot all the time  OR have talking nipples that sound like Britney and say It's Britney Bitch all the time?

glgcDdT.gif

a woman. because i already am? and i'm happy being myself. i feel like there is more pressure on boys to conform to a stereotype which is really unfair.

would you rather meet platinum blonde lizzy in 2009 or pouty long haired lana in 2013?

tumblr_mnotclIc9L1s7mwiio4_500.gif

IT'S BRITNEY BITCH.

Why did everyone skip over my question ok

Would you rather be a man or woman? Why?

was not on purpose I just saw the last one.

answering your question: I women obviouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :whitney: , We have more toys. Shoes, tiaras, makeup, dresses, hair dos ....I think it's more fun tbh and I really like being a women. But I would love to be a men for a week or so just to feel and see how is to be a guy. The penis experience from the other side hahahahaa. I would love that actually,  to exchange bodies for a couple days. Would be a very interesting experience IMO. :assad:

glgcDdT.gif

a woman. because i already am? and i'm happy being myself. i feel like there is more pressure on boys to conform to a stereotype which is really unfair.

would you rather meet platinum blonde lizzy in 2009 or pouty long haired lana in 2013?

platinum lizzy so we could do meth together

WYR: be handcuff alone for 2 months in a room or be handcuff with someone you hate in a room for 2 months? (no internet access or tv .....)

glgcDdT.gif

Would you rather have sex with Lady Gaga or have sex with Perez Hilton?

What a pair :awk: . Well when the alternative to anything is Perez Hilton Gaga sounds wonderful. So Gaga :agree:

wyr: be cut into pieces by a butcher or watch someone you love be cut into pieces by a butcher?

(OMG I am sounding like @ help)

glgcDdT.gif

as a spider to have the tons of legs experience

WYR: clean a room  filled with poo using a bucket and a sponge or a room filled with human blood and human parts using a bucket and a sponge? (PS: no gloves mate)

glgcDdT.gif

If the blood and body parts were fresh than that.

Would you rather be raped in thai prison or kill your favourite pet ?

:horror: :eartha: :heidi: :crying4: :awk:  I don't know...such nice options I can't decide. Both seem so UGH adorable. My pet? :lange:

WYR: be fucked in the ass for 24 hours straight by Perez Hilton or cut off  3 fingers of your own hand ?

glgcDdT.gif

Who needs fingers?  :P

Would you rather listen to this for one month straight ( just to the middle of the video):

or have this follow you for a month and have to let it use your body as a mean to fulfill all her perverted sex dreams? ( and you can't say no)

5250644671_79e276c4de_z.jpg

:creepna:

EotAQlJ.jpg

^ Listen to Diamanda Galas for a month, no questions asked! And I still remember being scared shitless when someone showed me her music a few years ago, but there's no way in HELL I'd let that disturbing little creature anywhere near my body. :hdu:

WYR: allow your bf / gf to sleep with someone you're really jealous of while you're watching OR french kiss this beauty for 2 hours straight?

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

The first one please :ohno:

^ Listen to Diamanda Galas for a month, no questions asked! And I still remember being scared shitless when someone showed me her music a few years ago, but there's no way in HELL I'd let that disturbing little creature anywhere near my body. :hdu:

She scared me too :defeated: I found that painting in a museum in Paris. I kept asking myself who would be crazy enough to paint that lol.

Would you rather be able to visit 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future?

EotAQlJ.jpg

Be with anyone I wanted for a week ~ Lol sounds ridiculous, but I've been crazy over this girl forever and I'd honestly do anything to be able to be with her, even if only for a short time. Sucks that we're a few hours away, though.

Have bright colored cyberlox for the rest of your life or only be able to shout things forever?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

For sure have bright colored cyberlox

WYR: Have your sexual performance criticized by Simon Cowell once a year on national television OR by your girlfriend/boyfriend once a week at a family dinner?

glgcDdT.gif