comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

Justice for Like I Used To and Throw A Fit! They deserved to be on an album

I put Throw A Fit after Cash Race and LIUT after No Better and it flows amazing

8nl2OpX.png

The new hook on Rascal is soooooooo good I'm obsessed

Justice for Like I Used To and Throw A Fit! They deserved to be on an album

Tea but unfortunately since they were released on RCA she can't do anything with them :/

I like the new version of rascals, but I think I like the hook on the demo better. I’m sure it’ll grow on me though, they’re both fire.

The fact that she went from major label to independent and the quality stayed consistent (if not improved).......Her talent/work ethic + Roc Nation's management has proved to be stronger than major label backing, which is huge

Certified bop, as with everything Tinashe has ever recorded (except L*ght t*e N*ght *p). There are aspects of the demo that I like better, and parts of the final I thought were better than the demo, but it was overall still a solid song! And the video was a huge slay  :defeated: She should def try to get a female rapper like Nicki or Doja to remix this cuz it could do numbers, and the song could use an extra verse tbh.

Edit: I saw Iggy Azalea liking some tweets abt Rascal  :hdu: get her on the remix Nashe

Hiii, so is there any actually good Joyride outtakes out there that deserved a spot on the final tracklist on your opinion? 

I'm trying to rearrange Joyride's tracklist so it doesn't feel like a compilation of singles and ideas and more like an actual project, but I'm absolutely new to Tinashe so I wouldn't mind some help with her unreleased tracks.

8nl2OpX.png

Hiii, so is there any actually good Joyride outtakes out there that deserved a spot on the final tracklist on your opinion? 

I'm trying to rearrange Joyride's tracklist so it doesn't feel like a compilation of singles and ideas and more like an actual project, but I'm absolutely new to Tinashe so I wouldn't mind some help with her unreleased tracks.

I tried re-arranging the tracklist once and the final result felt more cohesive imo:

Keep Your Eyes On The Road

Joyride

No Drama

Faded Love

Ooh La La

Stuck With Me

No Contest (Demo) / F*ck My Mind Up

Ain't Good For Ya

Energy (feat. Juicy J)

He Don't Want It

Go Easy On Me

Salt

Fire And Flames

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I tried re-arranging the tracklist once and the final result felt more cohesive imo:

Keep Your Eyes On The Road

Joyride

No Drama

Faded Love

Ooh La La

Stuck With Me

No Contest (Demo) / F*ck My Mind Up

Ain't Good For Ya

Energy (feat. Juicy J)

He Don't Want It

Go Easy On Me

Salt

Fire And Flames

thank you! I'll try to find them and see if they flow better

Also is there any solo version of Stuck With Me?

8nl2OpX.png

Prisoner is really great imo, idk where I'd put it on a tracklist but it's still amazing nonetheless. Really deserved to be released over some other joyride songs  :defeated:

Prisoner is really great imo, idk where I'd put it on a tracklist but it's still amazing nonetheless. Really deserved to be released over some other joyride songs  :defeated:

Yes! I ended up downloading two unreleased albums and Prisoner has definitely sticked out, what a banger! Instructions, Eat You Up, Rain, Underneath the Lights and Just Like You are really good too, I'll probably choose 2-3 from those 

8nl2OpX.png

I ended up with this and I'm loving it so far :defeated:

zIKc7Uf.jpg

It flows way better, they really did this project so wrong, the singles are so underwhelming except for No Drama

No Contest and Ooh La La deserved better

8nl2OpX.png