comeintomybedroom

Hannah Diamond

Yeah, I cropped that song out if there's anyone wants it. And I think she does vocals on A. G. 's "Close Your Eyes" from 2 minutes on. Somebody else on a PC Music board agrees with me so I think it's safe to say so.

I'm very into the label as well! I really like A. G. Cook, of course QT and GFOTY. I like SOPHIE a lot too.

Do you still have that song by any chance?

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

OMG how have I just seen this thread. I love Hannah (I HOPE SHE REALLY IS GOING TO RELEASE A FULL ALBUM SOMETIME!) and the whole PC Music label is so cool and mysterious to me.... and the songs are amazing. also, I love SOPHIE. QT is so great as well the only problem is I can't understand exactly what it is  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I was beginning to like her music but, no offenses to any one... she expresses herself in such a dumb way... She really let me down. She's just too... Tiny.

Well it's not like her music is some deep thing. If she would have described herself in a complex way it would've came off pretentious so…

Lowkey stan?

Lowkey stan

I think Attachment put me off and it was the first song I heard from her...And then it influenced how I listened to Pink and Blue and never bothered with Keri Baby. But after listening and loving KB I went back and PAB and Every Night are also so good.

Are these her only songs

Lowkey stan

I think Attachment put me off and it was the first song I heard from her...And then it influenced how I listened to Pink and Blue and never bothered with Keri Baby. But after listening and loving KB I went back and PAB and Every Night are also so good.

Are these her only songs

We have an "unreleased" song called Beats.

This remix of "Every Night" is nice, too.

Just listened to this while looking for new music

There is a pokemon ball sound in it at 1:27! That is the sound they do in the cartoon when someone sends out a pokemon to battle

:thumb3: :thumb3: :thumb3:

Well that was unexpected

Just listened to this while looking for new music

There is a pokemon ball sound in it at 1:27! That is the sound they do in the cartoon when someone sends out a pokemon to battle

:thumb3: :thumb3: :thumb3:

Well that was unexpected

I feel like I heard Pikachu a few times before that too... There's definitely a few noises that pop up throughout that aren't in the original mix.