Sign in to follow this  
iconiclana

'Ultraviolence EP- Requiem' edit

Hi I've just made an account upon seeing one of my edits had been posted on her with speculation to set it straight that it is fake and fanmade. Whoever uploaded it would have know this if they'd taken a scroll down my tumblr which they found it on and saw the majority of my posts are edits and that I never claimed it to be real and didn't think anyone would presume it was. I saw a lot of negative comments about the tracklist on the post on here and I didn't put much thought into track titles I focused more on the aesthetics of the edit not song names. I just wanted to try capture UV with a Paradise feel to it. Anyway if you'd like to check out any of my other stuff feel free at iconiclanadelrey.tumblr.com or instagram.com/@iconiclana

Thanks for reading

post-5857-0-75687600-1415746676_thumb.jpg

post-5857-0-71650600-1415746690_thumb.jpg

The fit itself is quite nice, the only problem is the song titles lol but that's how it is with most fake/fan made lana album edits and things so good job!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I think you did a great job capturing the feel of UV but with a Paradise twist, like you said. In fact, I think that's what some people had originally thought when s thread was first made about it.

Just checked out some of your other stuff, I really love all of your edits! You definitely have some talent. You should post more of your stuff on here, people would really enjoy it xx

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

I think you did a great job capturing the feel of UV but with a Paradise twist, like you said. In fact, I think that's what some people had originally thought when s thread was first made about it.

Just checked out some of your other stuff, I really love all of your edits! You definitely have some talent. You should post more of your stuff on here, people would really enjoy it xx

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated. I haven't been on here before but once I get the hang of it I'm sure I'll post a bit on here x

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated. I haven't been on here before but once I get the hang of it I'm sure I'll post a bit on here x

Well if you need anything message me anytime :kiss2:

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

I agree with the commenters before.

I love the Title "Requiem" it sounds like something Lana would use.

The colors and the picture are gorgeous, really stunning visually.

The song titles though....let's focus on how good the pictures looks, since you said that is what you really tried to do here :)