GangstaBoy

Lana's Eli Roth Collaboration Surfaces; Marilyn Manson Denies Then Clarifies Involvement

I don't find anything offensive in there. It's like watching a movie or a series where a woman is raped. Lana is acting in the video, just like any other actress would do. And it's not like she puts on a face as if she is enjoying it.

People make this a bigger discussion than it actually is. 

Stopped caring for Marilyn in 1998. He just became a parody of himself after he couldn't really do anything anymore to upset the Gee Pee after a while. 

It's so silly how people keep on saying that she did something which wouldglamourize rape or portray it as something good.

The reactions are just so out of place and showmanship.

She's acting, I doubt that this was a" camera test" and "without context".

No go on and drag every actress/actor that has been involved in a rape scene in a movie.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

okay so if people took it as glamorizing rape, then that's what it was meant to do. thus, you shouldn't be defending this if you know that this isnt right.

Why should she defend something that isn't even out in its whole. So you really can't guess the meaning behind it.

also even about her music she says that her music tells all. If people don't get it, she is not going to explain it any further.

and I get that if she is feeling like everything she says out loud is being twisted by the media, then speaking out about a project that isn't supposed to be out, isn't even out in its whole and where other people are backing away from isn't the smartest idea.

This was heavily discussed when it came up, why say the same things all over again?

I don't find anything offensive in there. It's like watching a movie or a series where a woman is raped. Lana is acting in the video, just like any other actress would do. And it's not like she puts on a face as if she is enjoying it.

People make this a bigger discussion than it actually is.

This sums it up pretty much. Besides we've only seen a tiny bit of what seems to be a larger video, stop speculating.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

okay so if people took it as glamorizing rape, then that's what it was meant to do. thus, you shouldn't be defending this if you know that this isnt right.

I am entiteled to have an opinion just as you. I can dismiss your opinion in the same way you can dismiss mine.

I am just struggeling to believe that it was created to evoke the reaction of glamourizing rape. Even if it did, I can understand the fantasy behind it because the fantasy exists. Some of y'all act like this is taken to court and that a fantasy, regardless how nasty it is or the actual act illegal, it is just fiction.

But if she doesn't feel the need to say anything about it, then she shouldn't.

I understand but it's really not his job to try to justify anything. It is Lana's job to clear her name, or acknowledge that she messed up.

I'm not saying about the rape issue, but the fact that he's trying to distance himself from the video through realllllly pathetic & weak means

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

THIS WHOLE TOPIC MAKES ME SO ANGRY

STOP WITH THE FAKE OUTRAGE!!

If something is bad then it should never be discussed and it's not okay to portray it on film? K, good thing they don't make films about slavery, racism or domestic abuse etc 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

"It wasn't a Marilyn Manson video. The editor of the company that put it out was somebody who's edited my videos, that video was something that was done with a camera that Eli [Roth], who's my friend, and I both wanted to test out, so I let him test it out," Manson told NME.Manson said the LDR footage was edited with Manson outtakes, creating the illusion that it was an unreleased Manson/Roth/Del Rey clip.All clear? Not really. A collaborative video between the moody singer-songwriter and the shock rocker nearly did happen."Eli and I wanted to do a music video with her, but she was being such a problem," Manson said. "Although I still respect her, I'm friends with her. I just left, I was tired, I was not willing to make that part of the video. Eli and I originally had intentions of making a video with her, but that is not the intention that is represented in that film clip because that is not what I filmed, not for my video."Still, some questions remain unanswered. Did Roth -- or someone on his team -- direct the controversial rape footage? If not, what was it filmed for?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6405571/marilyn-manson-eli-roth-lana-del-rey-video-explanation?facebook_20141211

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

"I wish I was dead" = Lana glamorizing celebrity death culture to sell albums as part of her scheme to dominate the pop charts with lo-fi sadcore

Eli Roth video = Lana glamorizing rape culture, burying it on a demo reel, and then secretly leaking the video to Lanaboards in order to ???

Machiavellian edgy glamour queen