GangstaBoy

Lana's Eli Roth Collaboration Surfaces; Marilyn Manson Denies Then Clarifies Involvement

those "man hating bra burners" (go ahead, you can say lesbians) are the ones who fought for your rights so don't go throwing them under the bus.

I'm a gay man, so...

I'm just making the point that feminists are not this stereotypical image of man-haters. They're just people who believe women deserve equality.

^@@ilovetati if you are a gay man then why do you feel it is your place to speak on the subject? we have enough straight women making their feminism all about fighting feminist "stereotypes" which...actually does nothing to help and instead alienates those women you disregard as being embarrassing stereotypes! 

but anyway. that's a topic for a whole other forum. ;)

let me be who i'm meant to be

^@@ilovetati if you are a gay man then why do you feel it is your place to speak on the subject? we have enough straight women making their feminism all about fighting feminist "stereotypes" which...actually does nothing to help and instead alienates those women you disregard as being embarrassing stereotypes!

So, other types of people aren't allowed to add to this discussion in defense of women? What a ridiculous sentiment. People like you are the biggest factor in the perseverance of inequality.

I'm a gay man, so...

I'm just making the point that feminists are not this stereotypical image of man-haters. They're just people who believe women deserve equality.

As a gay man you shouldn't support feminism given how hostile they are towards us. They really do harbor an undeserved amount of hatred for people whom they never have met. 

"A true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." - Che Guevara

So, other types of people aren't allowed to add to this discussion in defense of women? What a ridiculous sentiment. People like you are the biggest factor in the perseverance of inequality.

oh really? i, a lesbian woman, am the reason that women are still unequal to men? :lmao:

nah, men who want to disregard the contributions made by those so-called "man hating bra burning" feminists (aka feminists in the 70s who actually changed shit) don't need to be a part of the conversation. thanks.

let me be who i'm meant to be

As a gay man you shouldn't support feminism given how hostile they are towards us. They really do harbor an undeserved amount of hatred for people whom they never have met.

"As a gay man, you shouldn't support people who advocate for equality of the sexes because there are women who don't like us."

Listen to what you're saying.

oh really? i, a lesbian woman, am the reason that women are still unequal to men? :lmao:

nah, men who want to disregard the contributions made by those so-called "man hating bra burning" feminists (aka feminists in the 70s who actually changed shit) don't need to be apart of the conversation. thanks.

I didn't disregard any contribution by past feminists. I said that people stereotype feminists into that image of bra burners to claim that feminists are solely women who hate men in an attempt to discredit their accomplishments and perspectives. Reading saves lives.

"As a gay man, you shouldn't support people who advocate for equality of the sexes because there are women who don't like us."

Listen to what you're saying.

You can support equality and not feminism. Feminism is just one certain brand of "social justice". It's a single ideology that not everyone has to adhere to to be progressive or forward thinking. In my opinion, no self respecting male should be part of that moment given how it's ultimately opposed to their very existence.

"A true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." - Che Guevara

Yes the video shows rape acts

no, Lana nor the creators promote rape, i think it just shows how dark and uncomfortable/unforgettable stimulation rape can be.  That video do not looked fun or Hawt 

Many parts of the world *cough US cough* hold rape as taboo i.e a difficult topic to discuss because... Of comments like these 

yall need to chill sometime btw 

Ok, I'm a lurker, but I have to say I hope this topic will go on for a good while, because it's much more amusing than the video itself. People starting debates, arguing about Evil Feminists, glamorizing rape, anti-rape message and other shit over an ordinary sexploitation video which can be easily included in any B-horror movie and watched just for fun...well, just go on. I love some good High Drama For No Reason. 

As for video...well, this:

they probably just met randomly and he was like oh yea 1). you'd look good getting raped on camera and 2). i'd really like to get on top of you 

Whether you girl/dude it shouldn't matter.Your entitled to stand up for what you belive in regardless of your gender and sexuality. John Lennon was a huge advocate for woman's rights but I guess BC he wasn't a girl he should of mind his own business.Also I'm a huge advocate for LGBT and has supported there compaign for there rights for years but BC I'm not gay or Bi-sexual I should mind my own business aswell and not bother trying to make the world a more better place for generations to come

smh

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Whether you girl/dude it shouldn't matter.Your entitled to stand up for what you belive in regardless of your gender and sexuality. John Lennon was a huge advocate for woman's rights but I guess BC he wasn't a girl he should of mind his own business.Also I'm a huge advocate for LGBT and has supported there compaign for there rights for years but BC I'm not gay or Bi-sexual I should mind my own business aswell and not bother trying to make the world a more better place for generations to come

smh

More specifically, if John Lennon were alive today, tumblr would be full of things he said in the sixties pointing out what a sexist pig he is, regardless of what he had came to believe later on. 

In any case, my definition of myself as a feminist depends totally on what particular feminists think of me. If they think that I'm a feminist, then I'm happy to be a member. If they think I'm not, then I'm happy to be out of their club.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png