Guest Maru the Cat

Member of the Week #4: Sexiest Members EVER Week

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which member would you like to see be crowned "Member of the Week"?

• Baby V Alex - (my fave Brit stan / pro gif-user / best sig on forum)
    • IamThatGirlLily - (for causing a mutiny and sticking it to the man)
    • Madrigal - (for his tireless pursuit of info regarding producers/dates/songs and slapping down dem rumours)
    • Deathray - (for his extensive use of the "arms-crossed" emoticon and love of Bjork)
    • Lemonpie - (for being a pie)

Mods will be, but it's going to be a mod-only edition. I think putting some mod members against regular members that aren't as ~popular~ isn't the fairest thing. Or do you think otherwise?

I have to compete with you guys? :wtf:

14417469274.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

I have to compete with you guys? :wtf:

Well technically, not me -- I'm not going to nominate myself, that's a little shady if the nominator nominates themselves! :P

But yeah, you'll be stuck with SitarMod. If anything, it pretty much guarantees you'll get all the votes cause let's be real -- Sitar is the basic-ist kitty. :wtf: Still, we have to give the poor chap something to look forward to.

Mods will be, but it's going to be a mod-only edition. I think putting some mod members against regular members that aren't as ~popular~ isn't the fairest thing. Or do you think otherwise?

Yes, because then I'll lose to you :P

Guest Maru the Cat

Yes, because then I'll lose to you :P

Silly boy, read this:

Well technically, not me -- I'm not going to nominate myself, that's a little shady if the nominator nominates themselves! :P

But yeah, you'll be stuck with SitarMod. If anything, it pretty much guarantees you'll get all the votes cause let's be real -- Sitar is the basic-ist kitty. :wtf: Still, we have to give the poor chap something to look forward to.

Guest Maru the Cat

This is the future: Sitar is in the middle, being attacked by both HDB and I. He is too basic to even fight back.

3_Kittens_Playing.jpg

I think putting some mod members against regular members that aren't as ~popular~ isn't the fairest thing.

Jeez, look at these mod clowns and their inflated egos. Oy.

Someone give these guys something to actually do already, come on.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest Maru the Cat

Jeez, look at these mod clowns and their inflated egos. Oy.

Someone give these guys something to actually do already, come on.

Can you please stop with the shade?

This is the future: Sitar is in the middle, being attacked by both HDB and I. He is too basic to even fight back.

3_Kittens_Playing.jpg

How can you for a second not recognize that the one in the middle is the cutest, though? Two boring gray bitches trying to snatch at my beautiful coat...gee, that sure smacks of jealousy!

Guest Maru the Cat

How can you for a second not recognize that the one in the middle is the cutest, though? Two boring gray bitches trying to snatch at my beautiful coat...gee, that sure smacks of jealousy!

Um honey, you're beige. Literally and figuratively.

How could I have not seen that thread before! I'm very honored for that nomination :)

Love all these members and their posts, they're the reason why it's so fun to be around here (although I don't know if it's a good thing, we all should be doing something else - homework, cleaning room, help a kitty getting off a tree, making friendship bracelet...) I don't even know who to vote for!! I wonder if the mods will notice if I vote for myself...

up45I.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

'Tis only a dumb joke, you know.

Here, have this:

50259632B8C51E731367CBE4.jpg

Thanks for the kitty! I love her. :3 Here's an avocado, your favourite!

img_1646.jpg

I like how Monicker has surprisingly feminine hands, while I have really masculine hands. Oh well. MINE ARE RUGGED AND SEXY. B)

That is pretty remarkable--a kitty AND an avocado, wow. Paradise.

I have surprisingly feminine everything, actually. Well, except for that mass of hair on my face. :creepy:

P.S. Lily is killing this shit by a considerable margin. You should just close shop already and call it a day.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein