ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I love the pictures that Francesco did for Galore. Or the old ones Nicole did for that outdoor Billboard shoot. And you can't go wrong with Neil.

Chuck would take an interesting cover as well.

What do you make of that weird video clip she posted recently on Instagram? The black and white one with a guy saying something about how he can't do something?

She loves Bob Dylan, and probably relates to not being able to duplicate people's expectations (BTD success and sound). She's doing her own thing now.

I don't care how delusional this sounds but I fully believe this is not from the UV session or an outtake from that session either. However It could be an outtake that didn't fit the theme for the Ultraviolet Set that Neil posted a few days ago on tumblr.

I don't want it to be from UV too. Like, the hair + clothes are different from any other outtake :O

Enough of Neil Krug. Bring Nicole back and her photoshopped professional photos.

:facepalm:

'Eclipse' by Neil Krug & the honeymoon insta DP... there's definitely a link bc like, what relevance does an eclipsed moon have to "honeymoon" without that connection from Neil's photo... answer: none tbh other than the "moon" part of Honeymoon, but i really doubt it'd be a strong play on words based on how love-centered her albums are

Lana posted a teaser video at the very beginning of the Ultraviolence era just over a year ago and it had the first lyrics to West Coast in it

'Eclipse' by Neil Krug & the honeymoon insta DP... there's definitely a link bc like, what relevance does an eclipsed moon have to "honeymoon" without that connection from Neil's photo... answer: none tbh other than the "moon" part of Honeymoon, but i really doubt it'd be a strong play on words based on how love-centered her albums are

+ the lyrics in the bio sort of relate to the Eclipse theme in a way

Please explain further

Well, this account was updated today, which is Saturday . The eclipse date is April 4th , which is Saturday .. I mean , it would make sense to start hyping now . Then, on the eclipse date ( one week later) they can give us some lyrics , song titles, or the month in which the album is released.

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Well, this account was updated today, which is Saturday . The eclipse date is April 4th , which is Saturday .. I mean , it would make sense to start hyping now . Then, on the eclipse date ( one week later) they can give us some lyrics , song titles, or the month in which the album is released.

Reaching

i dont even rly see this as reaching and it makes me so mad when people are so unwilling to look into any fan theories and just label it as 'reaching' straight away
like obv. theres some link between eclipse photo and eclipse on the honeymoon instagram, and an eclipse is in a week.. so.. whats the problem in thinking some cool news might come on the night of the eclipse? chill peeps its just some fun speculation