ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Maybe she just a chose a basic, temporary profile pic for the page. It's not that far-fetched. She loves raw (cheap) yet beautiful images...VG video.

there's nothing cheap about anything she puts out. trashy, maybe. but the thing i love about lana is her ability to discern between good trash and bad trash. a true artist knows how to mix high and low -- her version of (what the majority of people consider to be) "cheap" still has a certain essence of beauty and personality. its why i'm so obsessed and enamored with her homemade work. she leaves an undeniably consistent mark on everything she does, whether blatant or abstract. she's spoken about specifically choosing scenes because of the different textures and hues of the footage; she even manipulates scenery to her liking, by adjusting color, contrast and saturation (i.e my profile picture -- that tone was intentional. some mix between burgundy and cotton candy? i don't even know if theres a name for it, but the point is, she's extremely particular about even the most minuscule aesthetic elements) 

that moon is not cheap or trash and its neither good nor bad. its literally like a stock image

ZRBNill.jpg

there's nothing cheap about anything she puts out. trashy, maybe. but the thing i love about lana is her ability to discern between good trash and bad trash. a true artist knows how to mix high and low -- her version of (what the majority of people consider to be) "cheap" still has a certain essence of beauty and personality. its why i'm so obsessed and enamored with her homemade work. she leaves an undeniably consistent mark on everything she does, whether blatant or abstract. she's spoken about specifically choosing scenes because of the different textures and hues of the footage; she even manipulates scenery to her liking, by adjusting color, contrast and saturation (i.e my profile picture -- that tone was intentional. some mix between burgundy and cotton candy? i don't even know if theres a name for it, but the point is, she's extremely particular about even the most minuscule aesthetic elements)

that moon is not cheap or trash and its neither good nor bad. its literally like a stock image

I mean, I know and agree with all of this. I was just trying to say it in two words rather than a dissertation.

for a minute i genuinely thought the title said "Discussion Thread" but i must've misread it :eek:

you must have also misread the part of my post where I asked for your opinion :)

or the part above the "discussion thread" that says "latest news"

you know, maybe it means to DISCUSS the NEWS? instead of making garbage posts?

:eek:

14417469274.gif

Oh my god if I had $1 for everyone time I was described as bitter on here I would honestly be so wealthy

Its the damn truth though

the photo had eclipse as the caption because he posted it on the day of the solar eclipse ffs

keep stretching one day ya'll be able to reach further

No Fun Zone

Anyone know (like really know, not speculate or hoping/wishing), what the setlist of songs will be for this tour?

I'm thinking maybe half of Ultraviolence, and then some from BTD, and maybe 2 'new' songs from honeymoon?? :flutter:

probably a 1 hour show?

Anyone know (like really know, not speculate or hoping/wishing), what the setlist of songs will be for this tour?

I'm thinking maybe half of Ultraviolence, and then some from BTD, and maybe 2 'new' songs from honeymoon?? :flutter:

probably a 1 hour show?

I would say it'll be about half UV, half BTD/Paradise with a few Honeymoon tracks making special debuts live.

Lana Del Rave

can u imagine if that was an actual track.. or just 'Rave'... ft. lyrics like "Lana del rave" incorporated.. this sounds like the potential for an actual bop.. my heart hurts knowing this isn't going to happen omg