ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

well, she uploaded a picture on her Instagram that she is listening to this radio station, so I guess that is a hint enough of how the album will sound: jazz

She uploaded a picture of a dog so that's a hint the album is gonna be bitchy

Well, when she uplloads a pictures that listens to a jazz station, it probably means that the album will be heavily jazz inspired.

She has mentioned in a interview in UV era that she listens to that particular station KJazz 88.1 often.

I bet Honeymoon will be a play on words since Lana loves that. A honey moon is low on the horizon and yellow in color. I also like the contrast in emotion in honey and moon.

I'm so desperate for tea.

:O

Is this pic a UV outtake?

10502674_326792330852573_1469237634_n.jp

I don't care how delusional this sounds but I fully believe this is not from the UV session or an outtake from that session either. However It could be an outtake that didn't fit the theme for the Ultraviolet Set that Neil posted a few days ago on tumblr.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371