ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

i dont even rly see this as reaching and it makes me so mad when people are so unwilling to look into any fan theories and just label it as 'reaching' straight away

like obv. theres some link between eclipse photo and eclipse on the honeymoon instagram, and an eclipse is in a week.. so.. whats the problem in thinking some cool news might come on the night of the eclipse? chill peeps its just some fun speculation 

No there is not. ffs.

The most recent photo is an ultraviolence outtake, I had it since December. She is wearing the same bracelet as the cover and the same hair.

plus

chill peeps its just some fun speculation 

there's definitely a link

like obv. theres some link

:awkney:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

told ya from start. Her E.T. era is coming

wanna be your victim, ready for abduction

boy, you're an alien, your touch so far away

its supernatural, extraterrestrial

Nope, her "The Dark Side of the Moon" era is coming tbh  :shh:  :shh2:  :really:  :smokes3:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

*flicks hair* I'm honestly going to reach all i possibly can just to bug y'all like, man, let me live.

the eclipse DP is obviously in reference to her old quote about intergalactic possibilities, and clearly is hinting at a collaboration project with NASA where she'll be headed to live on Mars and make contact with alien beings with her voice. duh.  :hooker:

No there is not. ffs.

The most recent photo is an ultraviolence outtake, I had it since December. She is wearing the same bracelet as the cover and the same hair.

plus

:awkney:

Damn you're always so bitter. 

The honeymoon instagram now says this: Honeymoon Welcome to my wild world. My Dark City- My Dark People.

Personally I think it's a troll. 

I don't think it's a troll.

Maybe there is a connection between this account and the next lunar eclipse 

Untitled_zpsmmctplim.png

Too much.

Damn you're always so bitter.

Debunking theories with accurate information = bitter. God this place is so fucking sensitive. Yall honestly just

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

The only people reaching here are the people who are saying its a reach  :toofunny: Theres no way that theres no correlation between the photo Neil Krug posted captioned "Eclipse" then honeymoon which is a play on words about love but also describes a full moon which is low in the horizon and is yellow, then she has an instagram account "honeymoon" and the profile picture is of a moon. Also this is lana we are talking about, she likes to do this shit. Its a very possible scenario honestly

Demos_copy.png

The only people reaching here are the people who are saying its a reach  :toofunny: Theres no way that theres no correlation between the photo Neil Krug posted captioned "Eclipse" then honeymoon which is a play on words about love but also describes a full moon which is low in the horizon and is yellow, then she has an instagram account "honeymoon" and the profile picture is of a moon. Also this is lana we are talking about, she likes to do this shit. Its a very possible scenario honestly

That isn't lana in your avi.

Okay, so ... there might be a new song titled "Eclipse"? 

I'd be here for it, get them now grown-up, once hardcore twilight fans, Lana  :die:

and thats relevant to this situation how?? (: 

you're talking about reaching when you have a fake photo as your avi, just an observation

Yes, as if Neil / any artist doesn't always name every set or shoot he has done.