Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

She left the stage because she was on it 1 hour lol

Yeah I know I just wonder if, had she been in a better mood or something, she would have decided to premier it may it be instead of another song or something

4tdWYMA.png

Yeah I know I just wonder if, had she been in a better mood or something, she would have decided to premier it may it be instead of another song or something

It was weird that she played OTTR so early on. I wonder if she was planning to do something, but changed her mind after the sound problems and half the crowd leaving. 

It was weird that she played OTTR so early on. I wonder if she was planning to do something, but changed her mind after the sound problems and half the crowd leaving. 

can't help wondering that too  :poordat:  I'm honestly 90% sure it's that, it seemed too perfect.

4tdWYMA.png

She left the stage because she was on it 1 hour lol

Some people on Twitter said she just stormed off stage without saying anything after the last song. Not sure if that's true... maybe they just couldn't hear her talking. 

Unpopular opinion but at this point I'm kind of mad at Lana/whoever's in charge of her sound equipment.

She's been having sound problems at almost every show since the Paradise tour, they need to get their shit together. Do they think it's just going to disappear or something? Because otherwise why haven't they sorted it out yet? It's not like she hasn't got the money for it. I just don't get why they let this keep happening. 

uEGE4tH.gif

RVhKIwP.gif

Why the fuck is she at these festivals anyway? She's not an entrateiner, you don't have the same control on your set. She's so unlucky. I hope that this will not cause another backlash against her because I don't think that she could take anymore of this shit. This could have consequences on the HM release to. I hope that is not as bad as some peopele's tweets are suggesting 

Holy F*** what the hell happened? whats happened at Governers ball? anyone that was there..??

what do you mean she walked of the stage after half the crowd left.. that's probably bullshit.. sorry but no way

that happened like that for her.. i'm not a blind follower of anyone, but sorry I don't see it like that..please anyone there tells us the shit!!

The thing about festivals- you get a lot of biased opionated judgemental people (fans) of different bands all together in one place.

there were probably a ton of people there, who were not Lana fans at all..

Although, she has done big festivals in the past few years in other places, where I think she was well received in a huge way..

going to have to wait to get some first hand accounts from people whom were there..

Unpopular opinion but at this point I'm kind of mad at Lana/whoever's in charge of her sound equipment.

She's been having sound problems at almost every show since the Paradise tour, they need to get their shit together. Do they think it's just going to disappear or something? Because otherwise why haven't they sorted it out yet? It's not like she hasn't got the money for it. I just don't get why they let this keep happening.

uEGE4tH.gif

She got money for it? You're giving her fuckig attitude? JEEEZus christ...

bomZSd2.gif

its from that Lana vine i bet u know tho

We fans love her, some of us are literally obsessed with her. But why is she forcing this stupid festivals where a lot of people are hating her. I saw the Coachella threads about her: nothing but hate from the indie/rock fans. She's so fragile live, if she's not comfortable psychologically she just cannot control her voice (it happend at Glastonbury where her voice was all over the place). She has to understand something: she'll be never universally loved and appreciated. She have us, this obsessed fandom, but maybe it's not enough for her. Imagine a great show in NY with no press as any of the others ES tour shows. Why isn't any one thinking around her?!

We fans love her, some of us are literally obsessed with her. But why is she forcing this stupid festivals where a lot of people are hating her. I saw the Coachella threads about her: nothing but hate from the indie/rock fans. She's so fragile live, if she's not comfortable psychologically she just cannot control her voice (it happend at Glastonbury where her voice was all over the place). She has to understand something: she'll be never universally loved and appreciated. She have us, this obsessed fandom, but maybe it's not enough for her. Imagine a great show in NY with no press as any of the others ES tour shows. Why isn't any one thinking around her?!

If she didn't do any festivals we'd just have another 5 pages in this thread complaining about her lazy promo lmao

RVhKIwP.gif

It seems people on front were enjoying the show and people who couldn't hear anyhting went to watch The Black Keys. It sucks because a lot of casual listeners  are"dissapointed" with her performance ( even tho isn't her fault at all). I expect some shit music blog will make a post about how she sucks live and all, but she can survive it.