ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

exactly! But like 2 people on this thread actually care about her career, the rest are like "we don't give a fuck" like um no you'll care when she's poor but wtvs  :bye2:

Bitch how is she going to be poor omggg? shut up, get some fresh air and think about your financial status, your family ones, whatever. Like this is so fucking stupid and i cannot understand why is being talked about on this forum? i understand when people talk about her personal life with her lovers and shit cause it has something to do with her music but her finances? 

she a millionaire, one of THE MOST successful women in music rn with a rich photographer boyfriend, and rich parents and rich friends. who goes number one every time she does anything... and you're pressed about her being poor? all that says to me is" i think lana is completely stupid with her money" ... 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

she a millionaire, one of THE MOST successful women in music rn with a rich photographer boyfriend, and rich parents and rich friends. who goes number one every time she does anything... and you're pressed about her being poor? all that says to me is" i think lana is completely stupid with her money" ... 

I want this talk to end today, they been spewing bullshit this whole week, and its so fucking annoying, and it doesnt concern us and them 

Can we end the money discussion?  We might get an early review of Honeymoon on September 4th when Entertainment Weekly magazine is released.

I think its out already somehow, because GGD posted scans of it... 

Bitch how is she going to be poor omggg? shut up, get some fresh air and think about your financial status, your family ones, whatever. Like this is so fucking stupid and i cannot understand why is being talked about on this forum? i understand when people talk about her personal life with her lovers and shit cause it has something to do with her music but her finances? 

:blush: girl I'm as rich as Lana was when she was living in her trailer. I'm just saying from the looks of it, Lana spends more than what's coming in. I ain't the one who keeps bringing it up but I agree with the people who are. But yeah, I guess we all should stfu and just talk about how good the music will be. No "I'm straight and you're gay" or "Lana's poor" or "this album gonna reek of slow shit". Lana's smart, she'll make good music we love. (hopefully)  :creep: 

The title says "New Fall Music preview" but I remember someone said on ATRL that there's gonna be a review of HM in the magazine

That was me but I was just assuming because we got reviews for UV so why not for HM

they have not even listened to the album. Polydor has not send out the album for reviews yet. There won't be a review. It would be way to early anyway.

They will probably talk about the direction she's taking with the songs she has released from the album