Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

we are talking about honeymoon song in hq (itunes) 

Oops, all along I was thinking that you're talking about mv, and that she'll release it in 4 days

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Am I the only one who thinks that when Lana dyes her hair dark that she has moved on to a not so good place in her life? Yes? No? I know, quite a reach.

But so far, she really needs to step her game up with this album. HBTB is great, TLY is pretty, HM is pretty but a bit jarring. MTWBT will probably disappoint because everybody has such high expectations for it.

Idk, when I heard West Coast, Shades Of Cool and Brooklyn Baby for the first time, I thought they were career-highlights. These songs so far are far from it. They are all nice and I will buy the album, but idk.

You can say that she saves the best when the album drops, but that would be so NOT her. And there is no build-up, no teasing, nothing to get me excited and we all know, she will vanish after the release.

(She will hardly show up for the release)

Once again, Lana what are you doing, dear?

I'm still mad that Shades of Cool didn't go anywhere after that beautiful video. :(

I do wonder if any of these songs will get radio remix treatment. Or any remixes. I need some remixes !

I think we can take for granted that we only get the music with the album and maybe 2-3 pretty videos and that's it.

Then on the tour she may grace us with singing more than 5 songs from the album, but who knows.

Queen of not trying at all.

I can understand why she performs her usual tracks on tour. Most of her $$$ comes from touring and she wants the audience to hear songs that are familiar.

I am just surprised that her team has put in zero effort to hype....anything. Brings me back to National Anthem (Could have been a summertime smash, but no promo killed the momentum, at least her video got her some press coverage). No physical singles, no single b-sides, no remixes, another low-budget minimal effort video. I mean damn, she won't even do a late-night performance of ONE song. Can't blame her with how US media treats her, but the least her PR team could do is get some positive press going. They fucked up during the UV era. God damn, Lana, fire the people!

I can understand why she performs her usual tracks on tour. Most of her $$$ comes from touring and she wants the audience to hear songs that are familiar.

I am just surprised that her team has put in zero effort to hype....anything. Brings me back to National Anthem (Could have been a summertime smash, but no promo killed the momentum, at least her video got her some press coverage). No physical singles, no single b-sides, no remixes, another low-budget minimal effort video. I mean damn, she won't even do a late-night performance of ONE song. Can't blame her with how US media treats her, but the least her PR team could do is get some positive press going. They fucked up during the UV era. God damn, Lana, fire the people!

they let her say she wanted to be dead lmfaoooo her team is trash 

I don't get it how Lana doesn't understand that promo is so important, she's not a musical legend and doesn't have the luxury of doing very minimal promo. I mean I get it how she hates doing promo but she's going to sacrifice her career if she's keeps going like that. Right now GP still hypes over her to some degree because her well-known songs are relatively recent but what happens in 10 years? If she's going to keep releasing albums with such little promo she's bound to fade into obscurity. Obviously she's going to have a fanbase but I'm afraid GP will lose interest in her and even some of the fans will maybe give up. I'm not trying to be bitter or anything, I'm genuinely wondering what Lana's mindset seems to be when it comes to the future of her career

I don't get it how Lana doesn't understand that promo is so important, she's not a musical legend and doesn't have the luxury of doing very minimal promo. I mean I get it how she hates doing promo but she's going to sacrifice her career if she's keeps going like that. Right now GP still hypes over her to some degree because her well-known songs are relatively recent but what happens in 10 years? If she's going to keep releasing albums with such little promo she's bound to fade into obscurity. Obviously she's going to have a fanbase but I'm afraid GP will lose interest in her and even some of the fans will maybe give up. I'm not trying to be bitter or anything, I'm genuinely wondering what Lana's mindset seems to be when it comes to the future of her career

the thing is, she has barely done any promotion and done REALLY WELL for the last album,... this album seems to be even more hype and she has been more active on social media, so she's probably gonna do even better.. debut @ #1 and be fine.. have a couple low-key short-lived world wide hits and then take a year off then do it again.. probably

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Her mindseat is pretty clear, she does music for herself and doesn't give a single damn about charts, and if the "gp" cares about her or not. 

i worry about some of you here who are building up your expectations for mtwbt really high lol im sure it will be cute and all, hopefully amazing, but a lot of you seem to think its going to be a masterpiece. i hope for you all it is because if it isnt the bitching will be endless on here

i worry about some of you here who are building up your expectations for mtwbt really high lol im sure it will be cute and all, hopefully amazing, but a lot of you seem to think its going to be a masterpiece. i hope for you all it is because if it isnt the bitching will be endless on here

i think no matter whatever happens the bitching on lanaboards will always be endless x

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

the thing is, she has barely done any promotion and done REALLY WELL for the last album,... this album seems to be even more hype and she has been more active on social media, so she's probably gonna do even better.. debut @ #1 and be fine.. have a couple low-key short-lived world wide hits and then take a year off then do it again.. probably

The hype now is not bigger than the one she had with UV.