ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

If so, it will be with a slightly different lineup of producers; Dan Auerbach doesn't return, but Dan Heath and Rick Nowels (among others) do.

Metacritic on honeymoon. Interesting it says Heath, and other producers. Could the producer list we got be fake?

Demos_copy.png

anyone who can hear hissing reverb srsly needs to just kill themselves my god fm;

True.

I'm sad because some people don't even understand the difference between reverb and layering etc. Her voice has no reverb on Prisoner for example. On Ultraviolence, every song is full of reverbs. Her most reverb heavy record to date. Reverb is the echo effects on the voice. The sound of the Grand Canyon. Hope I can help the uneducated in here. :)

"Heath" they could be assuming LiB is making a release but idk. I hope he's not on the album :creep:

He probably did some of the strings on the album. I believe he did the strings for OTTR (never mind not this one) a few songs on BTD but wasn't credited as a "producer". They probably just use the words interchangeably since he is technically producing the instrument without being a producer.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I love the Honeymoon HQ, but I think the mastering is kinda gross, all that white noise on the Lana's vocals :lanasrs:

And the vocal production is a bit lazy, I mean you can hear the cuts on her breaths between some sentences...

omg i thought i was crazy thank you i hate the fucking static when shes about to say "we both know" and after "love me" :toofunny: :toofunny:

White noise, hiss, reverb, now static.

What's next? I seriously do not hear any of it.

The only Lana song with static is "Burning Desire". Hope I can help clear the definitions up a bit. I am listening with headphones on Apple music right now and the mastering is flawless.

White noise, hiss, reverb, now static.

What's next? I seriously do not hear any of it.

The only Lana song with static is "Burning Desire". Hope I can help clear the definitions up a bit. I am listening with headphones on Apple music right now and the mastering is flawless.

it's funny you're being annoyingly critical and condescending towards other users when you said maybe 20-30 pages ago her career was over

tumblr_nhktnm5HP41ql5yr7o1_500.gif

BzhmW.png

The reason most of us "over listeners" or whatever you wanna call people who hear too much into the mixing and mastering of the vocals hear a white noise or static or reverb or fuzz or whatever the fuck is because there's no old mic effect on it this time. Shades of cool did have a white noise but because of the old mic or potato recording as some of yall call it doesn't let the ear hear cut offs or pops and clicks in the audio. Some of yall though need to stop blasting ur music in your ears, get some good earphones and not the dollarma shit you carrying so you can actually listen and appreciate music damnnnnn

(i aint tryna start beef but yall blasting at the people who actually listen to music for the whole experience)

it's funny you're being annoyingly critical and condescending towards other users when you said maybe 20-30 pages ago her career was over

tumblr_nhktnm5HP41ql5yr7o1_500.gif

and you're doing the same thing.

I just hope people aren't listening to the 320Kbps mp3 version with Terrence Loves You at the end some member here recorded with Audacity Lol, and saying there's hissing reverb static because that version has been compressed twice. It's practically back to the YT version.

It's annoying because I am right and just trying to shut down the basics who have no clue what they are talking about. :)

and you're doing the same thing.

I just hope people aren't listening to the 320Kbps mp3 version with Terrence Loves You at the end some member here recorded with Audacity Lol and saying there's hissing reverb static because that version has been compressed twice. It's practically back to the YT version.

It's annoying because I am right and just trying to shut down the basics who have no clue what they are talking about. :)

wanna send me a good dl link of the actually itunes song and not audacity :creep:

I just hope people aren't listening to the 320Kbps mp3 version with Terrence Loves You at the end some member here recorded with Audacity Lol, and saying there's hissing reverb static because that version has been compressed bla bla hissy bla bla i have no point talking about this. It's practically back to the YT version.

o_on_bway.gif