ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

What if there are no male models anymore??? What if Lana decided to not use them because they were too controversial (allegedly asking fans for nudes, and hyping up fans with fake info)......

tumblr_mgg7niY79H1qggpkco1_500.gif

What if there are no male models anymore??? What if Lana decided to not use them because they were too controversial (allegedly asking fans for nudes, and hyping up fans with fake info)......

There was only one hot one imo LOL all of them seemed douchey though

Demos_copy.png

Would she really care that much though? Knowing it's Lana? I wish she didn't do it but I doubt she did, I think that may they not be in the video it wouldn't be for these reasons.

4tdWYMA.png

We haven't even seen the video and some already saying the male models not in it. Lana already shared BTS days ago, it's from the same shoot as the male models.

I hope the video has many iconic and different scenes unlike the HBTB video.

OK what if the one with the models is a different video like freak and their filming MTWBT then there's honeymoon and TLY HBTB that makes 4 videos but maybe the male model vid is of another song such as Art Deco it makes sense we have to think if we were lana what is the significance of the Korean bell

I just realized my comment made no sense I think. I think I am an airhead :\

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

OK what if the one with the models is a different video like freak and their filming MTWBT then there's honeymoon and TLY HBTB that makes 4 videos but maybe the male model vid is of another song such as Art Deco it makes sense we have to think if we were lana what is the significance of the Korean bell

They have posted the single cover on their instagrams

Hopefully you're talking about Jake Mast :crossed: he was the hottest in my opinion

Austin >>>>>>>>

What are you guys talking about???? 

COLE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He can f*ck me anytime :hooker:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

the binder is obviously from the planning of the video. The sky ferreira pic was just used as visual inspiration along with all the other models.. As for the scenes with the male models, I am just as confused. I definitely think there will be different scenes with them . I just need a trailer though or something please lawd.  :oprah:  :air2:  :crying:  :crying: